Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day60 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day60 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

60/365

Love is like vintage wine
Stored in heart's bottomless barrels
With an aortic valve controlling its passage
It's imperative to have this valve
frequently serviced to prevent
ruptured aneurysms, leading to
love's untimely death
 #100poemsfor100days #day60 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writingchallenge

Snigdha Agrawal

The sun shifts as the day grows
In the mind there's jumble of thoughts
Unknotting them keeps me preoccupied 
And once they fit into the whole
Mind is more relaxed and the soul 
takes a breather after turbulence stops
I have now learnt to relax after the day is gone

#100poemsfor100days #day60 #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #dailyinspiration

Snigdha Agrawal

Wrapped in warm comforter 
of night stretched wide
tucked tightly on all sides 
thoughts germinate like stars
that appear in the skies
dying out as dawn breaks into sight
Fallow turns the infertile mind

#day60 #yqbaba #yqquotes #writingresolution #writinginspiration #writingchallange #comforter #night

Meenakshi Sethi

Participate in this #ShortStory challenge and write a #3linestory Note that a story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. Example: Father was happy. I wasn't. New mother. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366days366quotes #writingresolution #day60

read more
Saviour turned into destroyer 
She was smiling at the thought 
How ignorant was her God! Participate in this #shortstory challenge and write a #3linestory 

Note that a story needs to have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. Example: Father was happy. I wasn't. New mother.  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
#366days366quotes 
#writingresolution 
#day60

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification