Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, kisi ki love story bataiye, wo ladki nahi zindagi hai meri school love story, love story नहीं, jayantabhai ki love story,

• 144 Followers
  • 215 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Puja Shaw

होती हर शख्स के पास बात कुछ एकाक ऐसी-
जिन्हे रोज-रोज कहा नही जाता
एक रोज सुना जाता है...!!

©Puja Shaw #nojoto #nojotohindi #3linestory #shaksh #baatein

Disclosed Heart

Here's your second prompt for the Day 4 of #yostowrimo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #3linestory #inthefriendzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As I am aware of you 
Considering me more than a friend  Here's your second prompt for the Day 4 of #YoStoWriMo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #3linestory #inthefriendzone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sai Sameera Voleti

Naive heart :) #naiveheart love life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linestory Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Expecting love from people,
Listening to my naive heart,
and Regretting my choices!! Naive heart :)

#naiveheart #love #life #myquoteandyours #yourquotebaba

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linestory

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end.

Springblossoms

City is heart of nation and tourism; increasing tremendously.
Nature our oxygen of life reduced intentionally.
So intelligent we are killing self by slow poison... #city #3linestory #slowpoison #nature #foolishintelligence #truth #yqbaba #yqspecial

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for the Day 4 of #yostowrimo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #3linestory #inthefriendzone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
If only it were untrue, wouldn't I jump and hug you tight, Mr er. right?  Here's your second prompt for the Day 4 of #YoStoWriMo. #Collab and add a line to complete this story. #3linestory #inthefriendzone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

When we sideline our own selves and make others a majorpriority, screaming 'heartbreak, hurt'. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linestory Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I was the hero in the film of my life
Yet, I chose to be the villian and made him the hero
And I say my film flopped with life's knocks?  When we sideline our own selves and make others a majorpriority, screaming 'heartbreak, hurt'. 

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linestory

Note: A story should have a beginning, middle and an end, with conflict in the middle that gets resolved in the end.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification