Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best walkinmyshoes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best walkinmyshoes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about inability to walk icd 10, walk alone quotes in hindi, from this day forward you will never walk alone, a great and mighty walk, sometimes you have to walk alone,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Siyabonga Zuma

Cred Google images This saying has been an excuse to hurt people in many cases #walkinmyshoes #ChangeYourself #noexcuses #yqbaba #yqtales

read more
I honestly think that the saying "you haven't walked in my shoes" is sometimes used as an excuse to continue doing bad.

I know how life is, so don't get me wrong. We've all had our fair share of difficult walks through life in our individual shoes. At some point though, we have to be brave and change our shoes and take a different route. Not necessarily now because some are still walking in those shoes...but at some point it must be done.

We can't use the same excuse for the rest of our lives just to avoid being judged because too many people are getting hurt cause of it.  Cred Google images
This saying has been an excuse to hurt people in many cases
#walkinmyshoes #changeyourself  #noexcuses
#yqbaba #yqtales

Rishikesh Malgaonkar

Sometimes I wish people could walk into my shoes, but at the same time, I don't want them to, because I know they won't be able to survive that shit.  #walkinmyshoes #sometimes #people #survive

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification