Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darknightdarktales Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darknightdarktales Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, apno ko khone ka dar, dar lag raha hai, pyar kiya to phir kya matlab duniya se dar jana, duniya walo ka ghar mata rani ka dar lyrics,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Ar. Smitha

Based on true incident. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #darknightdarktales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
It was a dark night. The clock struck 2:00 am.. I was in my cabin and was packing my bag to leave home. As I was about to leave I heard a cat crying.. I looked around to see from where the sound was coming but I could not find the cat. I left the office and I was half way on the dark lonely street. My phone was ringing, as I looked I saw my employee was calling.. I answered the call to know what happened.. He told me "Ma'am I saw a wounded black cat bleeding under your chair" He asked are you safe Ma'am?? I told yes I am. As I kept the phone I saw a car coming speedily and just dashed with our bike and I was wounded and was bleeding from head and hands. Till date I still wonder who was that black cat in disguise??What was he doing under my chair??and why I was unable to see her in my cabin?? How the guy came to see that cat?? Was it a ghost or something?? It's 10 years now and this is still a mystery to me.  Based on true incident. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #darknightdarktales #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification