Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onceuponaghost Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onceuponaghost Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you once made lyrics, love happens only once quotes, love only happens once, true love happens only once, birthday wishes to love once,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Fairy Lights

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatherslove #Ghost #demonsofmylife life

read more
A little girl used to tremble knowing that "It" exists..  
Sleeping curled up in the protection of the strongest person she knew... 
But, 
One day.... 
God decided... 
To take him away.... 
Now the girl was alone and had to face the demons of her life... 
Yet somewhere , deep in her heart... 
She knew...she knew that.. 
The supposed ghost would never ever be able to scare her again.... 
Because...Her Guardian Angel could now see him!!! 
And thus peacefully she slept everynight not fearing the ghost again.. 
But in the day, she still fears the demons that... Lurk around and wishes that god gives her back her Father, her Guardian,the strongest person back to the earth... 
 Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #fatherslove #ghost #demonsofmylife #life

cressy adoline

Time to write a different kind of a quote. #onceuponaghost #Humour #Funny #Fact #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqkanmani #yqwriters #chestakorri

read more
But, at present days there are uncountable number of 👻
ghosts around us!  Time to write a different kind of a quote. #onceuponaghost #humour #funny #fact #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba     #yqkanmani  #yqwriters   #chestakorri

praveen kalabhavi

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
One night I was staying with some of my friends and we all fell asleep pretty late. Around 3 a.m. I woke up and I heard something that sounded unmistakably like kitchen cabinets opening and shutting. It was loud enough that I felt like I had to see what was going on. I didn't see anyone in the kitchen, so I assumed I was hearing things. Well, the next morning when I woke up, one of my friends was was really upset and crying. He said that he woke up in the middle of the night and heard people talking in the kitchen saying 'We are not wanted here anymore. We aren't important.' It was really scary." Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shruthi U

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #marl

read more
And one fine day it just died. There was no one to shed tears for it's death. So it cried, cried and cried itself that it's ghost came to console it.
😝😈😝  Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #marl

Snigdha Agrawal

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She visited homes where children
wanted chocolates instead of food
upsetting their parents all the time.
So she made chocolates dissapear 
from stores.  Hungry children had no
option but to eat food cooked on stoves.
Parents were thrilled and thanked 
the good ghost for coming to their rescue. Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Deep #onceuponatime #writer

read more
Who loved me the most,                                                   who was there to be my host, a host of silence, a coast for the violence, being  never let me alone,                                                                         as if I had something, that he own.  Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #deep #onceuponatime #writer

Ar. Smitha

Based on true incident. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #darknightdarktales #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
It was a dark night. The clock struck 2:00 am.. I was in my cabin and was packing my bag to leave home. As I was about to leave I heard a cat crying.. I looked around to see from where the sound was coming but I could not find the cat. I left the office and I was half way on the dark lonely street. My phone was ringing, as I looked I saw my employee was calling.. I answered the call to know what happened.. He told me "Ma'am I saw a wounded black cat bleeding under your chair" He asked are you safe Ma'am?? I told yes I am. As I kept the phone I saw a car coming speedily and just dashed with our bike and I was wounded and was bleeding from head and hands. Till date I still wonder who was that black cat in disguise??What was he doing under my chair??and why I was unable to see her in my cabin?? How the guy came to see that cat?? Was it a ghost or something?? It's 10 years now and this is still a mystery to me.  Based on true incident. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #darknightdarktales #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Abhisek Jain

read more
Behind 
They said to us 
They used to said to us 
Once upon a time , there lived a ghost in their life 
They again repeat this word 
But what they knows about ? 
About fear , pain for others
Doesn't have Idea, what is speaking about 
Giving suggestions about inner peace 
Couldn't figure it out 
First of all : you figure it out the inner peace 
Then gives a suggestion to us  Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine

Mukesh Bissa 31

Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

read more
जब अपने ही घाव देते है Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

Mukesh Bissa 31

read more
Nowadays ghosts afraid from men Time to write a different kind of a #horrorstory that starts like a children's story. Feel free to write a longer one in the caption. #onceuponaghost #fearofthedark #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification