Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best harflens Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best harflens Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chahunga main tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai, tujhe har dum tu meri zindagi hai gana, mojud hai har saans mein lyrics, har baat pe hairan hai mp3 download, ham to majdur hai har gham se choor hai,

• 4 Followers
  • 28 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aady

Such a beautiful, beautiful picture. I'm so glad that you sent me the invite. Thank you so much 💞 What one sees will always be colored by what one longs to see. Hello writers! Here's a delightful click from among the submissions. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #hlsubmission #harflens #hl18

read more
You remained in me as memories,
released at random as warm 
nostalgia or terrible anxiety. 
If love could have saved us, 
we would have lived forever.  Such a beautiful, beautiful picture. I'm so glad that you sent me the invite. Thank you so much 💞

What one sees will always be colored by what one longs to see. 

Hello writers!

Here's a delightful click from among the submissions. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background!

Harikumar KP

Hello writers! Here's a beautiful serene for you. Clicked by Aesthetic Clicks. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #hlsubmission #harflens #hl28

read more
പ്രകൃതി എൻ കാമുകി Hello writers!

Here's a beautiful serene for you. 

Clicked by Aesthetic Clicks. 

Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background!

Harikumar KP

Take a leap of faith and see that the troubled paths have no power over you unless you give it to them. Good Evening Writers! ❤ Here's a tranquil sight captured by Purvesh Pawar. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background! To submit your photographs, post them using #hlsubmission. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #harflens #hl14

read more
ഏകാന്തതയിൽ അർത്ഥങ്ങൾ തേടിയുള്ള യാത്ര Take a leap of faith and see that the troubled paths have no power over you unless you give it to them. 

Good Evening Writers! ❤

Here's a tranquil sight captured by Purvesh Pawar. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background! 

To submit your photographs, post them using #hlsubmission.

Harikumar KP

Sometimes we have to create our own sunshine in order to replicate our rain (tears) into the hope of smiling, hope of dancing, hope of living etc. Good Morning! ❤ Here's a beautiful Serene clicked by Nandini. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this background! Did you know rainbows are a symbol of hope in many cultures? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #hlsubmission #harflens #hl10

read more
Painting in mind hide the love Sometimes we have to create our own sunshine in order to replicate our rain (tears) into the hope of smiling, hope of dancing, hope of living etc. 

Good Morning! ❤

Here's a beautiful Serene clicked by Nandini.
Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this background! 

Did you know rainbows are a symbol of hope in many cultures?

Harikumar KP

Sometimes we have to create our own sunshine in order to replicate our rain (tears) into the hope of smiling, hope of dancing, hope of living etc. Good Morning! ❤ Here's a beautiful Serene clicked by Nandini. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this background! Did you know rainbows are a symbol of hope in many cultures? #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #hlsubmission #harflens #hl10

read more
Drop the tears in the deapth of sea  Sometimes we have to create our own sunshine in order to replicate our rain (tears) into the hope of smiling, hope of dancing, hope of living etc. 

Good Morning! ❤

Here's a beautiful Serene clicked by Nandini.
Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this background! 

Did you know rainbows are a symbol of hope in many cultures?

Ashu

As many of you love snow, here I am with another click for you all. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background! Do read the pinned post as well. Let's join together to make this page beautiful with your beautiful clicks. Also, go and view the original click. You'll love it. While uploading the picture on YourQuote, the quality gets reduced as we have to crop the picture. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #juneoneliners #harflens #myfaveng_ashu

read more
Never keep yourself void
because this void is that 
poison where people 
make you drink it 
and make you die while living. As many of you love snow, here I am with another click for you all. 

Do read the pinned post as well. Let's join together to make this page beautiful with your beautiful clicks.

Also, go and view the original click. You'll love it. While uploading the picture on YourQuote, the quality gets reduced as we have to crop the picture.

Ashu

•Five senses, one organ• I have five senses, feeling smelling seeing tasting hearing. #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #harflens #myfaveng_ashu #nichoosetowrite #rzmp181 #hl01

read more
•Five senses, one organ•

I have five senses, 
feeling
smelling
seeing 
tasting
hearing.

But there is 
only one O R G A N,  
which senses all the five senses.

//senses in caption. •Five senses, one organ•

I have five senses, 
feeling
smelling
seeing 
tasting
hearing.

Wallflower Wallflower

Hello writers! Here's a lovely click by MVM Scribbles. Hope you all would appreciate it and collaborate on this beautiful background! To submit your photographs, post them using #hlsubmission. Keep clicking, keep submitting and keep on collabing! #YourQuoteAndMine #harflens #hl44

read more

Eagar to meet shore
Waves sharing
golden treaure
It's very short company
but Both very sure
Giving and giving
Whatever they have 
No one count
Who gains more
Distance makes no
Difference for them
For souls lives close
Well known to them
Real love is the same
Caring and sharing
Empowering
At the end...

Hello writers!

Here's a lovely click by MVM Scribbles.

To submit your photographs, post them using #hlsubmission.

Keep clicking, keep submitting and keep on collabing!

Wallflower Wallflower

Pic : wallflower Wallflower #hlsubmission #harflens #clicksncanvas #yqbaba

read more
Floral beauty Pic : wallflower Wallflower
#hlsubmission #harflens #clicksncanvas #yqbaba

Wallflower Wallflower

Pic: Wallflower Wallflower #hlsubmission #harflens #clicksncanvas #yqbaba

read more
Green dream house..!! Pic: Wallflower Wallflower
#hlsubmission #harflens #clicksncanvas #yqbaba
loader
Home