Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best geazy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best geazy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dil cho kad gea sad shayri 0, de gea save, de gea spain, de gea pes, david de gea,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

J clody

#geazy Comming Home lyrics #Motivational

read more

Bad Poet

*What happened to us* Walking down the street, I get glimpses of you in my memories. You are right there back in time. Young, beautiful, magical and surreal. I walk and see these strangers doing their own things. In moments like these, I don't know why, but I like to wonder what happened to us. Just like that Brazil vs Germany game in world cup, 1-7, it was similar between you and me. It was shock at first. Then upset and rage. Goals kept barging in. Soon it was disbelief and tears. And by the end, just like a Brazil fan would feel that day, I think to myself, what happened to us. It's like Allie's Alzheimer's. The gnomes and all. The suffering is similar. But when she realises and remembers everything for a moment and breaks down, I feel like her thinking what happened to us. #musings #himandher #whathappened #badpoet #halsey #geazy #crossmyheart

read more
In this grave of us,
it's me and me only.
been dead for years now, love,
but still I'm dying slowly.

(caption) *What happened to us*

Walking down the street, I get glimpses of you in my memories. You are right there back in time. Young, beautiful, magical and surreal. I walk and see these strangers doing their own things. In moments like these, I don't know why, but I like to wonder what happened to us.

Just like that Brazil vs Germany game in world cup, 1-7, it was similar between you and me. It was shock at first. Then upset and rage. Goals kept barging in. Soon it was disbelief and tears. And by the end, just like a Brazil fan would feel that day, I think to myself, what happened to us.

It's like Allie's Alzheimer's. The gnomes and all. The suffering is similar. But when she realises and remembers everything for a moment and breaks down, I feel like her thinking what happened to us.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification