Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best artofeternity Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best artofeternity Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love art images 1000, chinese new year art and craft, feats of art meaning, museum of modern and contemporary art, art and photography websites,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#Collab prompt by YQ Muse #ifiwereapainting #yqbaba #yqmuse #yqtales #rs_rupendra05 #artofeternity #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Eternal Words

read more
If I were a Painting I am Just want to be As laughing Buddha , Smile/laughing on my face I just want a expression that when anyone have look at me  have just smile for a whole day and forgot about all of his/her sorrow..😊 #Collab
prompt by YQ Muse #ifiwereapainting #yqbaba #yqmuse #yqtales #rs_rupendra05 #artofeternity #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba     
Collaborating with Eternal Words

Bad Poet

*Timeless* "Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein" I was not just feeling the lyrics I was actually living the lyrics In the shower, close eyed Atif Aslam was the friend for the day The song Aadat remains timeless #eminem #beyondlimits #badpoet #AThingofBeauty #artofeternity #gotye #guidemovie

read more
I want to be friends with people who are not even born yet.

(poem in caption)

*Timeless*

"Ab to aadat si hai mujhko aise jeene mein"
I was not just feeling the lyrics
I was actually living the lyrics
In the shower, close eyed
Atif Aslam was the friend for the day
The song Aadat remains timeless

Bad Poet

Sometimes, when you gulp down the melancholy of slow, corrosive and undescribable ache, you tend to ponder upon the better days of your life when you were something completely different, wearing your heart on the sleeves, taking full strides wherever you went, laughing without faking a thing, loving without boundaries, and creating treasures of memories for the lifetime. Life was not perfect but you were lost in the perfection of time that was flying so damn quick that your tears keep giving the #Pain #sadness #artistic #Hurtful #writingsandpoems #badpoet #artofeternity

read more
'..we all are wounded in some battlefield fighting our own shadows, bleeding beautiful poetry among the chaos, hoping maybe somebody gets to read us, maybe somebody rises inspite of the fresh wounds, because of us.'

(please read caption) Sometimes, when you gulp down the melancholy of slow, corrosive and undescribable ache, you tend to ponder upon the better days of your life when you were something completely different, wearing your heart on the sleeves, taking full strides wherever you went, laughing without faking a thing, loving without boundaries, and creating treasures of memories for the lifetime. Life was not perfect but you were lost in the perfection of time that was flying so damn quick that your tears keep giving the

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification