Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rztheproposal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rztheproposal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Divya Kulkarni

Proposal to Valentine by Me Genres - Romantic base genre and horror as additional one The form of poetry is Villanelle 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Oh love, your one sight makes me glee, #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
    — % & Proposal to Valentine by Me

Genres - Romantic base genre and horror as additional one
The form of poetry is Villanelle 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Oh love, your one sight makes me glee,

Abid

Here goes Wise Guy's Proposal for Dreamzy ----------------------💝---------------------- It has been years looking for someone true. I bet you are the one among those very few. I have a bad habit of staring at you. I can't help and choose what else to view. #restzone #pinterestimage #soultrigger #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more

— % & Here goes Wise Guy's Proposal for Dreamzy
----------------------💝----------------------

It has been years looking for someone true. 
I bet you are the one among those very few.

I have a bad habit of staring at you. 
I can't help and choose what else to view.

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Proposal to Valentine by Me Genres - Romantic base genre and horror as additional one The form of poetry is Villanelle 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Oh love, your one sight makes me glee, #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
    — % & Proposal to Valentine by Me

Genres - Romantic base genre and horror as additional one
The form of poetry is Villanelle 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Oh love, your one sight makes me glee,

Garima Mahnot Jain

Dear Eesha Belsare Your eyes are ocean of words, whenever I look at them, i find many new words. When you talk as if pearls of idioms fall from your mouth. When I see you, i remember my poems and stories. What to do now 🤣 #proposal #restzone #366dayschallengesp #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
Will you be my YQalentine?
(Read in caption)— % & Dear Eesha Belsare 
Your eyes are ocean of words, whenever I look at them, i find many new words.

When you talk as if pearls of idioms fall from your mouth.

When I see you, i remember my poems and stories.

What to do now 🤣

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Here I propose to my blind date partner Shanmuga Priya M through a POETIC GHAZAL which got Genre:- ROMANCE and HUMOUR and here it goes like this:- PROPOSE :- Priya O Priya your beauty is dazzling heating my heart, Will you ever mind meeting my heart? #yqbaba #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal #rzghazals #poems_with_priya

read more
            — % & Here I propose to my blind date partner Shanmuga Priya M through a POETIC GHAZAL which got Genre:- ROMANCE and HUMOUR and here it goes like this:-

PROPOSE :- 

Priya O Priya your beauty is dazzling heating my heart,
Will you ever mind meeting my heart?

Ashu

Dear criminal, Yesterday, when you entered my home from the backyard and stole the precious thing kept in my closet, you left a clue for me to arrest you in the prison. You embosomed my skin with the whip and formed the bleeding weal on me. And you unconsciously sucked my tears as if they were the saliva of my downs. You love sketches. So, draw me like them and then hang it on the wall with the screws. I know they will look good on your walls. Fire a bullet so, I could die and you'll be my cri #proposal #valentinesweek #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more

— % & Dear criminal, 

Yesterday, when you entered my home from the backyard and stole the precious thing kept in my closet, you left a clue for me to arrest you in the prison. You embosomed my skin with the whip and formed the bleeding weal on me. And you unconsciously sucked my tears as if they were the saliva of my downs. You love sketches. So, draw me like them and then hang it on the wall with the screws. I know they will look good on your walls. Fire a bullet so, I could die and you'll be my cri

PRIYANKA KUMARI

I was eating momos and you walked beside, You smiled and my eyes just got wide, I don't know what to do, to eat momos or look at you, It was such a difficult choice and made me smile at you, You don't know me or my name, And you are famous for your fame, The girl you saw falling down the other day, is not just messy and naive, I can fight and is brave, #google_image #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
Will you be my valentine?— % & I was eating momos and you walked beside,
You smiled and my eyes just got wide,
I don't know what to do, to eat momos or look at you,
It was such a difficult choice and made me smile at you,
You don't know me or my name,
And you are famous for your fame,
The girl you saw falling down the other day, is not just messy and naive,
 I can fight and is brave,

Dr Upama Singh

सुनो ना प्राण प्यारी मेरे दिल की धक धक ओ नैन कटारी ओ रसवंती सुन ज़रा रूप-रस पिला ज़रा ओ मेरी मदिरा की प्याली #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
    — % & सुनो ना प्राण प्यारी
मेरे दिल की धक धक
ओ नैन कटारी

ओ रसवंती सुन ज़रा
रूप-रस पिला ज़रा
ओ मेरी मदिरा की प्याली

Dr Upama Singh

सुनो ना प्राण प्यारी मेरे दिल की धक धक ओ नैन कटारी ओ रसवंती सुन ज़रा रूप-रस पिला ज़रा ओ मेरी मदिरा की प्याली #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #rzblinddate #rztheproposal

read more
    — % & सुनो ना प्राण प्यारी
मेरे दिल की धक धक
ओ नैन कटारी

ओ रसवंती सुन ज़रा
रूप-रस पिला ज़रा
ओ मेरी मदिरा की प्याली

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification