Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best theblankcheque Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best theblankcheque Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thebl, dahai ka ank in english, main ratan final ank, sampurna ank jyotish hindi, ank jyotish in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #theblankcheque #chitstory The crossed cheque was cross. It was stuck with other unused cheques in an almost ancient cheque book. It felt nauseated. It wanted to throw away the other chq pages and walk out. But it was stuck badly, like its owner in a dilapidated home. Mr amish, the owner of the cheque, was dumped in a crumbling home by his sons. They literally threw him out of his sprawling bunglow when he was doubling up in arthritic pain. Amish was an 87 year old man wh #yostowrimo

read more
THE BLANK CHEQUE #yqbaba #shortstory #theblankcheque #chitstory 

The crossed cheque was cross. It was stuck with other unused cheques in an almost ancient cheque book. It felt nauseated. It wanted to throw away the other chq pages and walk out. But it was stuck badly, like its owner in a dilapidated home. 

Mr amish, the owner of the cheque, was dumped in a crumbling home by his sons. They literally threw him out of his sprawling bunglow when he was doubling up in arthritic pain. Amish was an 87 year old man wh

Anuj Jain

The Blank Cheque What to do when the unexpected happens? This was beyond expectations and I was at my wit's end as what to do. I had barely opened my shop one day when a shaggily dressed unkempt person reeking of alcohol came inside. Slurringly but in perfectly good english he introduced himself and told me that he needed ₹100/- to go to his home. I knew he was asking this money for alcohol but a doubt crept my mind of what if he is genuinely asking me for help. I handed him hundred rupees #ShortStory #yostowrimo #theblankcheque #anujjain

read more
The Blank Cheque

Story in Caption. 
 The Blank Cheque

What to do when the unexpected happens? 
This was beyond expectations and I was at my wit's end as what to do. 
I had barely opened my shop one day when a shaggily dressed unkempt person reeking of alcohol came inside. 
Slurringly but in perfectly good english he introduced himself and told me that he needed ₹100/- to go to his home. 
I knew he was asking this money for alcohol but a doubt crept my mind of what if he is genuinely asking me for help. 
I handed him hundred rupees

Dr Upama Singh

#The blank cheque#

One day I was working sitting in my office, there was some important work which had to be completed within the stipulated time. She was engrossed in her work, when the peon came and said that something has come in your name by post. He gave it in my hand and went back. I immediately opened the closed envelope and saw a letter with a blank check. I took it out and started reading it. My face lit up as I read it. It was written in it that many years ago I got scholarship from some institution. They forgot to give. They found my address and sent a check to me. It was written in the letter that I can keep it with me now. Now more time has passed, so I can not use it, but I can keep it with me as a reward. It was also mentioned in the letter that I can keep a maximum amount of fifty thousand in it, because at that time first prize was kept in such a scholarship. I did not get the money but my name and reward on the check is reward even if it is paperwork, once again happiness has been given to me in life.
 #shortstory 
#theblankcheque
#yqstowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote 
#similethoughts

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification