Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ifiwasnotapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ifiwasnotapoet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ifi techsolutions, ifi, 2017 the year that wasn t, rome wasn t built in a day meaning, rome wasn t built in a day,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Monisha Biswas

If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive. Let's say if I were alive and if if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. #Collab #yqmuse #Muses #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
Probably I would become a mental patient
Because all my fears,anxiety and worst experiences would mix together and become violent. If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive.
Let's say if I were alive and if
if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. 

#collab #yqmuse #muses #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #worldpoetryday #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Abid

If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive. Let's say if I were alive and if if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. #soultrigger #Collab #yqmuse #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I wo_ld b @ a loss for w_rds
and wou_ld gath_r lyk sum birds.
Sit_ing & perch_ng on a bra_ch or
Travel_ing sense_essly in flocks & herds.  If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive.
if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. 
#soultrigger 
#collab #yqmuse #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #worldpoetryday #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive. Let's say if I were alive and if if I were not a poet, I'd be normal. Normal enough to share my life with people and not paper. #Collab #yqmuse #Muses #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I would be a lost soul
searching for a path
in the meandering world
of nothingness. If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive.

#collab #yqmuse #muses #musings #ifiwasnotapoet #ifiwerenotapoet #worldpoetryday #YourQuoteAndMine

Bhavya Mehta

read more
I would be a girl with sober mind,
Able to share my thoughts with friends
Instead of paper and pen,
And like normal doing people may be 
Hanging out with people 
Instead of reading novels and writing blogs at home...!!! If I was not a poet, I'd not be alive.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification