Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpoeticpyaar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpoeticpyaar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Divya Kulkarni

Debate on Books vs Movies S - Movies show the breath of an ocean, but books show the depth of it. D - Movies live in the hearts of people, And books just remain a memory. #restzone #rzblinddate #rzpoeticpyaar

read more
    — % & Debate on Books vs Movies

S - Movies show the breath of an ocean,
but books show the depth of it.

D - Movies live in the hearts of people,
And books just remain a memory.

Divya Kulkarni🐿️

Debate on Books vs Movies S - Movies show the breath of an ocean, but books show the depth of it. D - Movies live in the hearts of people, And books just remain a memory. #restzone #rzblinddate #rzpoeticpyaar

read more
    — % & Debate on Books vs Movies

S - Movies show the breath of an ocean,
but books show the depth of it.

D - Movies live in the hearts of people,
And books just remain a memory.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

(1) Rohi:- Life become interesting while joined by ritual tradition. Nothing is fulfilled in love by hiding love from family. Priee:-Being friends to lovers into life partner satisfies soul While tradition and rituals forces individual to begin love ( 2 ) Rohi:-Hands are urged to hold forever by angels bless. #arrangedmarriage #lovemarriage #restzone #rzblinddate #rzpoeticpyaar #poems_with_priya #lovemarriagevsarrangemarriage

read more
     — % & 
(1) Rohi:- Life become interesting while joined by ritual tradition.
Nothing is fulfilled in love by hiding love from family.

Priee:-Being friends to lovers into life partner satisfies soul
While tradition and rituals forces individual to begin love

( 2 ) Rohi:-Hands are urged to hold forever by angels bless.

PRIYANKA KUMARI

P: The day I opened my eyes, what's the source behind it that I survived, K: Was it God? No, i believe that love of your mother backed you to survive, P: The love for me was in abundance,it can't just only from my mom when I was fighting for my life to revive, K: If God exists? why it a baby or aged not safe?can you tell me why still crime thrives? #restzone #rzblinddate #rzpoeticpyaar

read more
Luck vs God— % & P: The day I opened my eyes, what's the source behind it that I survived,

K: Was it God? No, i believe that love of your mother backed you to survive,

P: The love for me was in abundance,it can't just only from my mom when I was fighting for my life to revive,

K: If God exists? why it a baby or aged not safe?can you tell me why still crime thrives?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification