Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tell_me_a_tale🍁 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tell_me_a_tale🍁 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about songs to tell someone you love them, tell me love you, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, you tell meaning in hindi, plzz tell me,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"STORY-3" "Before leaving, tell me something so hurtful that I don't miss you forever.", I asked her. "This never was a love story. You never were my hero. I never fell in love with you. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #2linelovestory #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #tell_me_a_tale🍁

read more
"This never was a love story.
You never were my hero.
I never fell in love with you.
We never were destined to be together.
It is better to part ways as
two strangers with secrets." "STORY-3"

"Before leaving, tell me something so hurtful that
I don't miss you forever.", I asked her.

"This never was a love story.
You never were my hero.
I never fell in love with you.

PRAKASH CHANDRA NAYAK

"STORY-2" //LATE// Unlike the last time, I was late this time around. I was heartbroken. The shattered pieces of my heart never let me feel your love and care. Yet with the passage of time, I discovered in you a loyal, humble and protective person. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #mylatestory #the_undervalued_nib🍁 #ami_prk #tell_me_a_tale🍁

read more
I was heartbroken. The shattered pieces of my heart never let me feel your love and care.
Yet with the passage of time, I discovered in you a loyal, humble and protective person. I was recovering. Yes, my mind was re-installing the love applications and files that had got corrupted by the past incidents. . .

//CAPTIONED// "STORY-2"
//LATE//

Unlike the last time, I was late this time around.
I was heartbroken. The shattered pieces of my heart
never let me feel your love and care.
Yet with the passage of time, I discovered in you
a loyal, humble and protective person.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification