Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best diarystory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best diarystory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dear diary images with quotes in hindi, meri diary se love shayari image, love shayari meri diary se dp, meri diary love shayari image, fb meri diary love shayari photos,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Anuj Jain

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 12. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Collab and complete this #ShortStory. #diarystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
I tried to recall all the events since morning and the only plausible place where that diary could have been placed in my bag was at the metro station.
The diary was filled with poems but there was no name of anyone nor any identity in any poem which appeared to be superb and written over a period of time.
I showed that to a publisher friend of mine and he was aghast at the brilliance of it.
Today i am getting a decent royalty from that book which I published with the title and author anonymous. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 12.

What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Collab and complete this #shortstory. #diarystory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#anujstories

Penman

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 12. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Collab and complete this #ShortStory. #diarystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It belonged to a girl who wrote her pain out in that diary
She stated every mental trauma she was facing in her school, expressed every single moment she got molested by her professors, every shiver she had post the physical and mental torture. She also stated about the blackmail by those culprits to not to complaint to anyone, otherwise, they will expel her from school.

I broke down into tears, and decided to help her
I noticed there was her school name mentioned
I contacted her school and get those culprits punished  Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 12.

What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Collab and complete this #shortstory. #diarystory #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

When I opened my bag, I found someone's diary in it. "Who kept it in here." "Was it by mistake or is it really for me to read" "Hold on a second, when did anyone touch my bag?" I checked it and found all my essentials in there. 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙛. #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #yostowrimo #diarystory

read more
"Who kept it in here?"

"Was it by mistake or is it really for me to read?"

#𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙//- When I opened my bag, I found someone's diary in it. 

"Who kept it in here."
"Was it by mistake or is it really  for me to read"

"Hold on a second, when did anyone touch my bag?"
I checked it and found all my essentials in there. 𝙍𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙛.

Sherlock Doyle

#humanAIcollaboration: This story was completed by a computer. #Cabin #Woods #insane Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 12. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Collab and complete this #ShortStory. #diarystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was the diary of a woman who had been here before me. She wrote about the strange noises she heard outside her cabin in the woods, and how they drove her insane.

I don't know if I can make it through this winter.
 #humanAIcollaboration: This story was completed by a computer.

#cabin #woods #insane

Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 12.

Aditi Mishra

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 12. What if you find a stranger's diary in your bag? How would you return it? What would be written in it? Collab and complete this #ShortStory. #diarystory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And the diary had some private things because that diary was someone else and don't read anyone private diary. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 12.

Ankit

read more
I was tempted to check it but I already realised that I must find the owner of it. 
"Who's it this!" I exclaimed to the fellow roomates in the hostel! No one replied.
When I opened it I found my life story from the beginning, written chronologically as if a mirror of self put forward in reel. 
The alarm clock sounded and I woke up in awe! Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 12.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification