Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ToesStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ToesStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about head to toes salon, clawing of the toes, head shoulders knees and toes dream english, head shoulder knees and toes, toes meaning in english,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #ShortStory #yostowrimo #ToesStory #chitstory He was just recovering from another massive fight with his wife. He found comfort in drinks and had taken to drinking heavily every night. They were married for just two months and had never got along together. His was a love marriage but post marriage love somehow flew outa the window. In fact they had never made love in the last one month. He had learnt from outside sources that she was romancing a wealthy businessman. She had often threat

read more
TOES-A SHORT STORY

It's in the caption.. #yqbaba #shortstory #yostowrimo #toesstory #chitstory

He was just recovering from another massive fight with his wife. He found comfort in drinks and had taken to drinking heavily every night. They were married for just two months and had never got along together. His was a love marriage but post marriage love somehow flew outa the window. In fact they had never made love in the last one month. He had learnt from outside sources that she was romancing a wealthy businessman. She had often threat

Anuj Jain

Toes The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine For too long had I wished things that never materialized yet that didn't deter me not to think or dream. While watching " The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" I wished to get my age reversed too not the continuing lessening of age but say if I could go back to being a teenager. And I was lost in my dreams of imagining how the world would react if indeed that becomes a reality. How my wife and daughter wou #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #ToesStory #anujstories

read more
TOES

In Caption. Toes

The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, it's stranger than we can imagine
For too long had I wished things that never materialized yet that didn't deter me not to think or dream.
While watching " The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" 
I wished to get my age reversed too not the continuing lessening of age but say if I could go back to being a teenager.
And I was lost in my dreams of imagining how the world would react if indeed that becomes a reality.
How my wife and daughter wou

Akthari Begum

Welcome to the day 26 of YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Today, collab and write a #ShortStory titled 'Toes'. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. Post in any language. Use #ToesStory and #yostowrimo in the caption of your entries. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But beautiful.  Welcome to the day 26 of YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Today, collab and write a #shortstory titled 'Toes'. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. Post in any language.

Use #ToesStory and #YoStoWriMo in the caption of your entries. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ankit

Welcome to the day 26 of YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May. Today, collab and write a #ShortStory titled 'Toes'. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. Post in any language. Use #ToesStory and #yostowrimo in the caption of your entries. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
And he realised how downtrodden has he made his life by remorse of his failures, where he can't even remember what he is eating, what not he's drinking, how much he puffed diverse smokes and who all with he is sleeping! Welcome to the day 26 of YoStoWriMo or the YourQuote Story Writing Month i.e. May.

Today, collab and write a #shortstory titled 'Toes'. Feel free to post longer stories in the caption. No word limit. Post in any language.

Use #ToesStory and #YoStoWriMo in the caption of your entries. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification