Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Premature Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Premature Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you gave me premature ventricular contractions, premature greying of hair, premature ejaculation meaning in hindi, premature meaning in hindi, best way to stop premature greying of hair,

• 4 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Simmi Singh

You induced love in me.
I grew bigger and fuller
warm and delicate.
I conceived of ' a forever'.
I nurtured it for 7 months.
Until the night you left
And I ruptured. 
I broke down, 
I bled poetry
on my blank sheets.
Premature poem was born.
 A vase.
#losingsomeone #shapepoem #yqbaba #yqpoetry #premature #concieve #rupture

Gunjan Agarwal

प्रेम में पड़ी शाखाएं
नही चाहतीं
वृक्ष की मध्यस्थता ,
हवाओं का प्रतिफलन
सुहाता है उन्हें 
एकरस होना पूर्णता के लिये
लेकिन
अंधेरें-उजालें की वीथियां
गाहे-बगाहे उठाती अनेक मुद्दे ..!!

©गुंजन अग्रवाल 'अनहद' #Prem #Love #love❤ #love❤️ #Pyar #prem_nirala_ #Premature #Nature #NatureLove 

#Lumi

Esha Goyal

#Premature

read more
Aksar bade hokar sab kehte hai hum bchche hi rehte to acha tha
Mgar ye baat wo nahi kehte jo zimidariyo se bade hue hai... #premature

subhdeep1987

What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce #Food

read more
 What are the benefits of drinking black Coffee? 

Drinking black coffee has numerous health benefits as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. Let’s have a look at some of the most health benefits of drinking black coffee. Drinking four or more cups of caffeinated coffee daily lowered the risk of colon cancer recurrence or death by 52 percent compared to those who drank no coffee. Drinking two or three cups per day was also beneficial, lowering the risk of recurrence or death by 31 perce

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification