Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best losingsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best losingsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about losing someone you love and moving on, sad quotes losing someone you love, sad quotes about losing someone you love, losing someone you love quotes, quotes on losing the love of your life,

• 40 Followers
  • 42 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

lance3023

fear of losing someone #losingsomeone #forgotten love❤

read more
"Worse than death is being forgotten".

©lance3023 fear of losing someone #losingsomeone #forgotten #love❤

Malini

love gives more pain 😓 #sad_emotional_shayries #lovefailurequotes #hurted Sad💔143 #losingsomeone #Love

read more
mute video

Aady

Picture credit - Pinterest #letinggo #savinggrace #losingsomeone #story #painfull_diary

read more
What I'm trying to do is to protect you from losing me. 
But it's happening. You're losing me. 
You're losing me 
and there's nothing you can do 
to stop it from happening. 
Best thing for us to do is to 
prepare ourselves, 
so it won't be painful. 
I'll stay as long as I can. 
I promise you,
I will hold on to me for as long as I can and what I want is, for you, to hold on to you,
too...  Picture credit - Pinterest 

#letinggo #savinggrace #losingsomeone #story #painfull_diary

CM Chaitanyaa

With great pain in heart, 
She said, " Why are you crying " ? 
Its not just a start, 
Whats the reason of this drying ? 
Having a look on the door, 
Sat with depthness of the core, 
Whats that core meant to say, 
She now hadn't anyone to stay... 
 #yqbaba #yqpoetry #yqspecial #yqbabachallenge #she #losingsomeone #yqenglish #pain

Priyanka Rathod

The hardest 
part of 
losing someone 
is learning 
to live 
without them #losingsomeone #livewithoutyou #hardestthing #writer #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yqtales #yqquotes

Sakshi Vashist

Sometimes pain doesn't leave your body
It seeps into your skin
Dissolves into your blood
And creates antibodies
For all future pains

And yet, thinking about never seeing you again
Creates waves of pain
Which are unrecognised
 #pain #painful #waves #memory #losingsomeone

Quotes

I have never before given such a direct prompt related to #Death but today, as the nation mourns Irrfan Khan's demise, I can't help it. Describe how it feels #losingsomeone you love to death. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only then we realise the extent of bonding we shared with them. I have never before given such a direct prompt related to #death but today, as the nation mourns Irrfan Khan's demise, I can't help it. Describe how it feels #losingsomeone you love to death. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hari Varma

15062021 - 166/365 It is tough losing someone you love. It is tough living normally once they are gone. The void they create, will keep tormenting us. An imaginary lump in our mind space. #yqbaba #writingresolution #365days365quotes #losingsomeone #varmaji

read more
15062021 - 166/365

It is tough losing someone you love.
It is tough living normally
once they are gone.
The void they create,
will keep tormenting us.
An imaginary lump in our mind space.
Surely and slowly,
the void will respectfully withdraw.
Lump will slowly deplete and vanish.
Leaving us with their blessings
to live a normal life. 15062021 - 166/365

It is tough losing someone you love.
It is tough living normally
once they are gone.
The void they create,
will keep tormenting us.
An imaginary lump in our mind space.

Snigdha Agrawal

I have never before given such a direct prompt related to #Death but today, as the nation mourns Irrfan Khan's demise, I can't help it. Describe how it feels #losingsomeone you love to death. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it feels like being pumped with AK 47 
bullets. I have never before given such a direct prompt related to #death but today, as the nation mourns Irrfan Khan's demise, I can't help it. Describe how it feels #losingsomeone you love to death. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

I have never before given such a direct prompt related to #Death but today, as the nation mourns Irrfan Khan's demise, I can't help it. Describe how it feels #losingsomeone you love to death. #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ We all have had experienced the loss of a person in our so-called present lives. It may be possible that the person may hold some corner of our hearts and sit their for a long period with timepiece in hands. However, things may sound weird #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove

read more
The screeches of their memory,
Scares the person with glimpses per
Second and horror steps.

I have never before given such a direct prompt related to #death but today, as the nation mourns Irrfan Khan's demise, I can't help it. Describe how it feels #losingsomeone you love to death. #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
_

We all have had experienced the loss of a person in our so-called present lives. It may be possible that the person may hold some corner of our hearts and sit their for a long period with timepiece in hands. However, things may sound weird
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification