Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best napowrimoday25yqp Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best napowrimoday25yqp Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nap quotes, funny nap time quotes, nap time quotes for babies, nap meaning in hindi, power nap webcomic,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

On the account that you laugh on that random aunty's postures, let me tell you, there's nothing trim and fine left in your gestures... She travels a world to make another world mobile, You are, but not only you are perfect, let it be digested through your bile. My mirror and I had a great fight, you know, i lost to the ship carrying my aura's hearer. Nor you, neither I, but your words are graffitied to your mirror You should know, the fatter the wax freeze, fatter it lights, #yqparentnaama #napowrimoday25yqp #tdd_musings #moapril

read more
         On the account that you laugh on that random aunty's postures,
let me tell you, there's nothing trim and fine left in your gestures...
She travels a world to make another world mobile,
You are, but not only you are perfect, let it be digested through your bile.

My mirror and I had a great fight, you know, i lost to the ship carrying my aura's hearer.
Nor you, neither I, but your words are graffitied to your mirror
You should know, the fatter the wax freeze, fatter it lights,

Ashu

•Am I too fat?• Even the mirror could outline, How exiguous ship is, me so elephantine. I could swim and carry the ship. I've become so knarry Yesterday, I was passing the lithe alley, #YourQuoteAndMine #yqparentnaama #myfaveng_ashu #napowrimoday25yqp

read more
//fatness is captioned.  •Am I too fat?•

Even the mirror could outline,
How exiguous ship is, me so elephantine.
I could swim and carry 
the ship. I've become so knarry

Yesterday, I was passing the lithe alley,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification