Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pqpopstarqc2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pqpopstarqc2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

sehar

Me: Papa .., I have something to say. I hope you won't be annoyed with me. Papa:- No dear...I won't be. Open your heart without any hesitation. Me : Papa ...I am not normal like others. My choices and likes are different. Papa: I didn't get it, what are you saying, my child. #yqbaba #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #pqpopstarqc2

read more
Love: Has no limitations

"In the caption"

Me: Papa .., I have something to say. I hope you won't be annoyed with me.

Papa:- No dear...I won't be. Open your heart without any hesitation.

Me : Papa ...I am not normal like others.  My choices and likes are different.

Papa: I didn't get it, what are you saying, my child.

Ashu

LGBTQ IS UNIQUE VIBGYOR. Character: 1. Rushmi(Rush) 2. Rush's father(Pup, pa) [Rush was sitting alone in the garden full of flowers. She was gawking the white clouds and the blue alluring sky(blue here means the color blue as well as sadness.) Her father came patting her back and started asking her.] Pup: What happened to my little princess? Why is she sitting here alone? #PrideMonth #pennpopcorn #pqpopstar #myfaveng_ashu #qoutestichers #pqpopstarqc2

read more
LGBTQ IS A UNIQUE VIBGYOR.
//dialogue  captioned.

LGBTQ IS UNIQUE VIBGYOR.
Character:
1. Rushmi(Rush)
2. Rush's father(Pup, pa)
[Rush was sitting alone in the garden full of flowers. She was gawking the white clouds and the blue alluring sky(blue here means the color blue as well as sadness.) Her father came patting her back and started asking her.]

Pup: What happened to my little princess? Why is                  she sitting here alone?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification