Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsblindwarsr2k Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsblindwarsr2k Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shubhi Mahajan

•Proposing someone• Travelled a long distance to meet you. Admist the garden, I found a rose for our unbreakable bond. Plucked it with glare all around. Its hypnotizing fragrance Its fragile petals #musingtime #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #qsblindwarsr2k #occasionalpoetry

read more
•Proposing someone• 

Travelled a long distance to meet you.
Admist the garden, 
I found a rose for our unbreakable bond. 
Plucked it with glare all around. 
Its hypnotizing fragrance
Its fragile petals
Forced me to hand it over you. 
But the thorns sometimes prevent us 
From reaching to the beautiful flower. 
Some petals started leaving their place.
But still some petals had my hope;
Those were the fragile petals 
Holding the burden of a relationship.

And someone brought a flower near me,
Songs of love started in my mind. 
Slivers with the flow of wind.
Knees on the ground,
With mouth asking for a bond. 
Finally, those petals started leaving their place again,

~But in her hands. 
 •Proposing someone•

Travelled a long distance to meet you.
Admist the garden, 
I found a rose for our unbreakable bond. 
Plucked it with glare all around. 
Its hypnotizing fragrance
Its fragile petals

Ashu

• A story of disrobing• Is walking at 12am, a sin? Is wearing a crop top, a crime? Is being much frank, an enormity? At 12am, the crickets were shrilling the night's peace #yqbaba #yqenglish #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #myfaveng_ashu #qsblindwarsr2k

read more
•A story of disrobing•

//poetry disrobed in the caption. • A story of disrobing•

Is walking at 12am, a sin?
Is wearing a crop top, a crime?
Is being much frank, an enormity? 

At 12am, the crickets were 
shrilling the night's peace

Ashu

•The guest at the party• The breeze came quivering the curtains and me, with the sunlight rubbing my eyes and the music of the birds and the psalms entering my sleek ears. Hiding my bedsheet inside its own folds, I reflected myself into the mirror with a silly grin on my face, and hairs slapping my obsessed reverie. Opening the door, I saw everybody entering into their chores and my feelings became invisible for them. I went to school with a heavy heart to receive some boxes, but received no #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #wclachesism #myfaveng_ashu #qsblindwarsr2k

read more
•The guest at the party•

//occasional poetry in the caption.

•The guest at the party•

The breeze came quivering the curtains and me, 
with the sunlight rubbing my eyes and the music of the birds and the psalms entering my sleek ears. Hiding my bedsheet inside its own folds, I reflected myself into the mirror with a silly grin on my face, and hairs slapping my obsessed reverie. Opening the door, I saw everybody entering into their chores and my feelings became invisible for them. 

I went to school with a heavy heart to receive some boxes, but received no

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification