Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wclachesism Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wclachesism Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wcl, jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai in english, ache hai, hum single hi ache hai, ache meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Ashu

•The guest at the party• The breeze came quivering the curtains and me, with the sunlight rubbing my eyes and the music of the birds and the psalms entering my sleek ears. Hiding my bedsheet inside its own folds, I reflected myself into the mirror with a silly grin on my face, and hairs slapping my obsessed reverie. Opening the door, I saw everybody entering into their chores and my feelings became invisible for them. I went to school with a heavy heart to receive some boxes, but received no #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #wclachesism #myfaveng_ashu #qsblindwarsr2k

read more
•The guest at the party•

//occasional poetry in the caption.

•The guest at the party•

The breeze came quivering the curtains and me, 
with the sunlight rubbing my eyes and the music of the birds and the psalms entering my sleek ears. Hiding my bedsheet inside its own folds, I reflected myself into the mirror with a silly grin on my face, and hairs slapping my obsessed reverie. Opening the door, I saw everybody entering into their chores and my feelings became invisible for them. 

I went to school with a heavy heart to receive some boxes, but received no

Ananna Mondal

This feeling is of another level when you get praised by someone came to your class inspecting, infront of the whole class. And the embarassment is also of another degraded level, when you are punsihed infront of the entire classroom. But in my case, it is the former. I was in class 3. Class 3 A. I didn't like to go to school back then. I used to make plenty of excuses for not letting me go to school. Someday, I had stomach ache, headache, and all the problems or the excuses that can be made. This is for just general knowledge. This has nothing to with the incident. It was monsoon season. As usual a rainy day. We could see the rain drops falling from the roof and touching the ground creating the mud smell. It was all so soothing and the fragrance was perfect mixture of the aroma of the gulmohor flowers and the soil. And with each lightning, our fascination and our roar grew louder, until the teacher would beat her duster on the table. The same dialogue of every teacher, "Is this a fish market?" And the irony was, I never went to a fish market before that. The students sitting by the window were enjoying the fascinating scene fully, until pointed out and scolded by her. 1st period went. 2nd period finished. And the 3rd period was English. The english teacher entered and started the class after us being settled down. Fortunately, that day, we kept attention in the class with a lot enthusiasm and most importantly by being quiet. #Inspiration #confidence #unforgettable #appreciation #SchoolMemories #MeMoWriMo #wclachesism #itsmycapturememories

read more
CAPTURE #2: THAT PAT ON THE BACK This feeling is of another level when you get praised by someone came to your class inspecting, infront of the whole class. And the embarassment is also of another degraded level, when you are punsihed infront of the entire classroom. But in my case, it is the former.

I was in class 3. Class 3 A. I didn't like to go to school back then. I used to make plenty of excuses for not letting me go to school. Someday, I had stomach ache, headache, and all the problems or the excuses that can be made. This is for just general knowledge. This has nothing to with the incident. 

It was monsoon season. As usual a rainy day. We could see the rain drops falling from the roof and touching the ground creating the mud smell. It was all so soothing and the fragrance was perfect mixture of the aroma of the gulmohor flowers and the soil. And with each lightning, our fascination and our roar grew louder, until the teacher would beat her duster on the table. The same dialogue of every teacher, "Is this a fish market?" And the irony was, I never went to a fish market before that. The students sitting by the window were enjoying the fascinating scene fully, until pointed out and scolded by her. 

1st period went. 2nd period finished. And the 3rd period was English. The english teacher entered and started the class after us being settled down. Fortunately, that day, we kept attention in the class with a lot enthusiasm and most importantly by being quiet.

Miss xyz

The pyre of my funeral hasn't stopped burning yet. It has completed 365 days, still it refuses to calm. Relatives have gathered. Some kept mopping tears and others hid their wilt inside the #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarsr2 #pertinaceous #wclachesism

read more
My first death anniversary.
(Read in caption) The pyre of my funeral hasn't 
stopped burning yet. It has 
completed 365 days, still it 
refuses to calm.

Relatives have gathered.
Some kept mopping tears and 
others hid their wilt inside the

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification