Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d19s2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d19s2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Today is #WorldEnvironmentDay so collab with Pen & Popcorn on this environment themed background enhance the beauty in it. 📢 Try to contain your quote in the bg only. #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #accelewriter #pnppicprompt #poppingwriters #d19s2 #d19s2uniqueprompt2

read more
the beautiful words it tells
cannot be mentioned
in the spells,
they are too few.
the songs of beauty it sings,
they echo in my dreams,
i yearn to sing it too.
the song is unique
still, every drop sings,
of the phase changing
journies 
from the oceans
to white mountain clad. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot - 2

📢 Today is #worldenvironmentday so collab with Pen & Popcorn on this environment themed background enhance the beauty in it.

📢 Try to contain your quote in the bg only.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Today is #WorldEnvironmentDay so we at Pen & Popcorn will be celebrating it by giving environment centric prompts for today's challenges! Animals are part of it. 📢 So, collab on this comic and create a conversation between dogs.😆 #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d19s2comic #pnpcomicstrip #hue_of_humour #poppingwriters

read more
they are 
coron-tinned😁 ~Open for all~

📢 Today is #worldenvironmentday so we at Pen & Popcorn will be celebrating it by giving environment centric prompts for today's challenges! Animals are part of it.

📢 So, collab on this comic and create a conversation between dogs.😆

Het Modi

Inspired from the comments 😆😆😅😅 🙈🙈🙈🙈 ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Today is #WorldEnvironmentDay so we at Pen & Popcorn will be celebrating it by giving environment centric prompts for today's challenges! Animals are part of it. #collabbyhm #d19s2comic #pnpcomicstrip #hue_of_humour #poppingwriters

read more
PnP hasn't 
uploaded 
yesterday's results

Dude, PnP hasn't 
even uploaded
previous 
game's result.

Bro, but all that is
       still okay, I'm asking 
       for Anti-Tabacco results
       on every post!!! Inspired from the comments 😆😆😅😅
🙈🙈🙈🙈
~Open for all~

📢 Today is #worldenvironmentday so we at Pen & Popcorn will be celebrating it by giving environment centric prompts for today's challenges! Animals are part of it.

Het Modi

Got it?? Boow? Bow-down?? ~Open for all~ To the participants of slot - 2 📢 Today is #WorldEnvironmentDay so we at Pen & Popcorn will be celebrating it by giving environment centric prompts for today's challenges! Animals are part of it. #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d19s2comic #pnpcomicstrip #hue_of_humour

read more
I'm the king!!     

Hey listen,           
I'm the KING!!!

Hey!!! You both 
listen, 
I'm the KING!!!
Now, BOW me!!! Got it?? Boow? Bow-down??

~Open for all~

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢 Today is #WorldEnvironmentDay so collab with Pen & Popcorn on this environment themed background and add your words to it. Write on the other side and maintain the beauty of the BG. 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d19s2picprompt #poppingwriters

read more

I open myself,
removing the "social" bond,
revealing the true self,
I want to become natural again. ~Open for all~

To the participants of slot 2:

📢 Today is #worldenvironmentday so collab with Pen & Popcorn on this environment themed background and add your words to it. Write on the other side and maintain the beauty of the BG.

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

~Open for all~ To the participants of slot 2: 📢 Today is #WorldEnvironmentDay so collab with Pen & Popcorn on this environment themed background and add your words to it. Write on the other side and maintain the beauty of the BG. 📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory. #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #accelewriter #d19s2picprompt #poppingwriters

read more
decaying slowly,
cell-by-cell,
I'm uniting, myself again,
with the place,
from where i came. ~Open for all~

📢 Today is #worldenvironmentday so collab with Pen & Popcorn on this environment themed background and add your words to it. Write on the other side and maintain the beauty of the BG.

📢 One entry per person whether you're participating as team or solo, is mandatory.

Het Modi

read more
I stretch my heart
making an open space,
letting the rain cascade.
on heart's barren lane,
rainbows adorn my skies again. ~Open for all~

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification