Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best d30drawcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best d30drawcollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gammix d30, face how to draw a dog, face how to draw a nose, face how to draw anime girl, face how to draw,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Anuj Jain

This was a bonus and a dream job that I landed up serendipitously. Even my father who used to chide me for devoting more time to photography than on studies was ecstatic. Now that I was the official Travelling Photographer for the WWF the first job was to film the elusive Changthangi or the Tibetan goat found in the upper reaches of the Kashmir region. Excited for the first assignment I landed up in the hills and without even acclamatization started in search for my subject. As fate would have i #yqbaba #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #d30drawcollab

read more

//  CHANGTHANGI
This was a bonus and a dream job that I landed up serendipitously.
Even my father who used to chide me for devoting more time to photography than on studies was ecstatic.
Now that I was the official Travelling Photographer for the WWF the first job was to film the elusive Changthangi //

Read full story in Caption.
 This was a bonus and a dream job that I landed up serendipitously.
Even my father who used to chide me for devoting more time to photography than on studies was ecstatic.
Now that I was the official Travelling Photographer for the WWF the first job was to film the elusive Changthangi or the Tibetan goat found in the upper reaches of the Kashmir region.
Excited for the first assignment I landed up in the hills and without even acclamatization started in search for my subject.
As fate would have i

Het Modi

we walked on
straight paths,
straight towards 
each other.

but the distance
remained the same,
we were not parallel, but
maybe anti-parallel,
leading us to another sky. #d30solo #d30acc #accelewriter #hues_of_love #d30drawcollab

Het Modi

in the starry night,
stars blink at us,
joining us in one 
constellation.

moon, the maternal uncle, 
observes our mischief,
when we twinkle each other
with a "starry-gaze".

she was a sirius 
of the sky, i would've 
gazed her seriously, but 
then she belonged
to another sky. #d30acc #d30solo #accelewriter #hues_of_love #poetry #pnpreview #anothersky #d30drawcollab

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification