Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sccraving Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sccraving Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about www scc 210, scc 22200, raving meaning in hindi, raving meaning in english, raving meaning in marathi,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

◆ Hola Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤 ◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about devils cravings ◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. ◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #sccraving

read more
The jaws hurt and the bones of the abdomen stretch themselves. Flesh is scarce these days what with humans baying after each other's blood and sucking them, leaving us ghosts with stale flesh devoid of any blood. 
I go hunting in the shadows of death with jaws open and head moving all around anti clockwise. I see a new prey in the dark and lunge at her. She turns and pins me down tearing my jaws.
I become food for another and vomit smoke to fend her off but she has already swallowed me whole and I groan in her hollows. Now we need fresh flesh to satiate us..we ghosts have gone insane. We are de-evolving into humans. We let out a collective agonising scream and drop down. ◆ Hola  Spookians 🖤🖤🖤🖤

◆ Collaborate on this prompt and tell us about devils cravings 

◆ You can write a story / long short story / microtale / poem / conversation. 

◆ Feel free to extend your spookiness in the caption.

Het Modi

Possessive vampire 👻👻👻👻 Collab on this BG and write about the cravings for your man🧛💉 Font - ShadowsIntoLight (12) Use the hashtag #sccraving to let us discover your tales 😈 #spookiansclub horror #horrortales #Crave #Vampire #horrorhues #collabbyhm

read more
I am the only love for him,
If other comes, I'll grave her in.
My love flows in his veins,
Soon, I'll own it again.
I'll suck his sweet-vein,
But my love, I promise
There will be no pain. Possessive vampire 👻👻👻👻
Collab on this BG and write about the cravings for your man🧛💉

Font - ShadowsIntoLight (12)

Use the hashtag #sccraving to let us discover your tales 😈

#spookiansclub #horror #horrortales #crave #vampire  #horrorhues #collabbyhm

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification