Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best connectionalquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best connectionalquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about failed to establish connection to the server, love connection quotes sayings, t.umblr.com refused to connect, hqq.tv refused to connect, docs.google.com refused to connect,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Chitra Iyer

~Open for all~ 🔘What is a connectional quote? You've to connect one thing to another and draw a conclusion finally. Examples: Non- humour: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #connectionalquote

read more
Fasting is good
I hate fasting
I am not good ~Open for all~

🔘What is a connectional quote?
You've to connect one thing to another and draw a conclusion finally.

Examples:

Non- humour:

Madhu Jain

~Open for all~ 🔘What is a connectional quote? You've to connect one thing to another and draw a conclusion finally. Examples: Non- humour: #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithpnp #pennpopcorn #connectionalquote

read more
Once in a blue moon 
so happy is honey moon
as it happens once in lifetime 
And always sweet memories to cherish.  ~Open for all~

Examples:

Non- humour:

Anuj Jain

read more
Universe was created out of nothing.
Nothing can be made out of nothing.
Hence universe is nothing.
 ~Open for all~

Examples:

Non- humour:

Het Modi

~Open for all~ 🔘What is a connectional quote? You've to connect one thing to another and draw a conclusion finally. Examples: Non- humour: #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn #collabbyhm #pnploveyou3000 #hue_of_humour #popcornsconnection #connectionalquote

read more
Hippos are red.
Red is my blood.
I'm a hippo. ~Open for all~

Examples:

Non- humour:

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification