Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best collabbhym Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best collabbhym Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi sad shayari for love inglish coll nahi aya, love coll 390, collab, collab meaning, sundance collab,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Het Modi

On occasion of #NationalDoctorsDay write a letter to doctor and express your gratefulness😁 🔘Participants, this is especially for team PENS. If popcorns are writing, make it humourous. For popcorns team: You can also write own prescription. As if you are a doctor. Mention the illness and write it down hilariously. Use your own BG if you choose this. #yolewrimo #pennpopcorn #pnploveyou3000 #pnpletters #hue_of_humour #popcornsletter #collabbhym

read more
I hate you, I hate you for piercing the injection through my bum when I was young. I hate you for making me cry, when I arrived in the world, who does this??? I think you forgot to learn how to welcome guest and small gods, so going looking up from the books is good at times.
I know it was for my good, but still I hate you!!! On occasion of #nationaldoctorsday write a letter to doctor and express your gratefulness😁

🔘Participants, this is especially for team PENS.
If popcorns are writing, make it humourous. 

For popcorns team: You can also write own prescription. As if you are a doctor. Mention the illness and write it down hilariously.
Use your own BG if you choose this.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification