Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best comicsbyhuman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best comicsbyhuman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mandrake the magician comics, gajeel and levy comic, comic shayari, wonder woman quotes comics, comic love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Het Modi

on #MenstrualHygieneDay Trust your ovaries and uterus, they are a part of you. Don't stigmatize them. Keep them clean and healthy. They're amazing, You're amazing! pc: google (ovary and uterus) doodled by me (I mean dialogue only) #hue_of_humour #comicsbyhuman #punnyhues #menstruation

read more
         on #menstrualhygieneday

Trust your ovaries and uterus, they are a part of you. Don't stigmatize them. Keep them clean and healthy. They're amazing, You're amazing!

pc: google (ovary and uterus)
doodled by me (I mean dialogue only)
#hue_of_humour #comicsbyhuman #punnyhues #menstruation

Het Modi

Amoeba and asexual reproduction >.< ________ Masturbation is a taboo topic. Plus many fake studies have contributed to making the myths stronger. But the truth is, instead of having any harmful qualities, it has many benefits. Like it reduces the risk of having prostate cancer in males. So, before believing anything please do a good amount of research on it, read from the trusted sources only, and read newspapers which have mentioned its sources. Masturbation is a totally natural process. Don' #Myth #Comic #awareness #masturbation #comicsbyhuman

read more
      Amoeba and asexual reproduction >.<
________

Masturbation is a taboo topic. Plus many fake studies have contributed to making the myths stronger. But the truth is, instead of having any harmful qualities, it has many benefits. Like it reduces the risk of having prostate cancer in males. So, before believing anything please do a good amount of research on it, read from the trusted sources only, and read newspapers which have mentioned its sources.

Masturbation is a totally natural process. Don'

Het Modi

a rough sketch 😬

#comicsbyhuman #comic #punnyhues #punchayat #punny #hue_of_humour #hue_of_humour #namepun

Het Modi

A comic version of my precious pun 😌 ps. I'm not a great illustrator but wanted to do this myself 😌 you are free to remake it if you want and do tag me :) pps. invites are for review. #comicsbyhuman #punnyhues #Comic #Pun #Punchayat #hue_of_humour #hues_of_science

read more
         A comic version of my precious pun 😌

ps. I'm not a great illustrator but wanted to do this myself 😌 you are free to remake it if you want and do tag me  :)

pps. invites are for review.

#comicsbyhuman 
#punnyhues

Het Modi

Hope you all liked the little comic🥺 Special thanks to Vidhisha for illustration 🥺❤️ #comicsbyhuman #punnyhues #hue_of_humour #Pun #punny #Punchayat

read more
        Hope you all liked the little comic🥺

Special thanks to Vidhisha for illustration 🥺❤️

#comicsbyhuman  #punnyhues #hue_of_humour 

#pun #punny #punchayat

Het Modi

Goodmorning 😌❤️ Staple diet is healthy diet 😌 #punnyhues #comicsbyhuman #hue_of_humour #Comic #Strip #Stapler

read more
          Goodmorning 😌❤️

Staple diet is healthy diet 😌

#punnyhues #comicsbyhuman #hue_of_humour 

#comic #strip #stapler

Het Modi

see, we do have butterflies, but in our throats and not in our stomachs. Crafty #hue_of_humour #punnyhues #comicsbyhuman #hues_of_science

read more
           see, we do have butterflies, but in our throats and not in our stomachs.

Crafty 

#hue_of_humour #punnyhues #comicsbyhuman #hues_of_science

Het Modi

Goodmorning 😌❤️ An important announcement: I've many comic ideas, but I don't have illustration skills. So, anyone who know how to doodle pls. contact me🥺❤️ thanks. #comicsbyhuman #GoodMorning #Comics #punny #Punchayat #punnyhues

read more
           Goodmorning 😌❤️

An important announcement:
I've many comic ideas, but I don't have illustration skills. So, anyone who know how to doodle pls. contact me🥺❤️

thanks.

#comicsbyhuman

Het Modi

ek-tv-a to hamre pas bhi naahi hai babua🤧🤧🤧 ka kare ab? #comicsbyhuman #punnyhues #hue_of_humour #Pun #Punchayat #Activa #punnymonthoctober #phewwman

read more
            ek-tv-a to hamre pas bhi naahi hai babua🤧🤧🤧 ka kare ab?

#comicsbyhuman #punnyhues #hue_of_humour 

#pun #punchayat #activa #punnymonthoctober #phewwman

Het Modi

the world would be a lot cleaner if you don't become a badass, or if you're than clean it, now :) Worddict Club Introverttt #comicsbyhuman

read more
            the world would be a lot cleaner if  you don't become a badass, or if you're than clean it, now :) 

Worddict Club
Introverttt 

#comicsbyhuman
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification