Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myoctpuns Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myoctpuns Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about zaw myo htet, ovacare myo, myo armband, ctp insurance 10, gio ctp quote,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

First pun Pun-Jabi k nam! (Try that oye in Punjabi accent) I literally love Punjabi people and their culture a lot. So energetic they are! From bhangra to aloo ka paratha, ah they are awelicious 😂😂 In simple words if I say Bengalis to be sweet and shy, they are surely spicy and strong. #punny #Punchayat #punnymonthoctober #pmoctd1 #myoctpuns #pun_ga #dreampuns

read more
A thief stole ornaments from a 
Punjabi's house, but Singh saw 
him running away.

Singh without pagdi ran
 behind the thief and caught 
him and shouted, 
"Pagdi, pagdi, pagdi, pagdi, oye!" 

First pun Pun-Jabi k nam!
(Try that oye in Punjabi accent)

I literally love Punjabi people and their culture a lot. So energetic they are! From bhangra to aloo ka paratha, ah they are awelicious 😂😂 
    In simple words if I say Bengalis to be sweet and shy, they are surely spicy and strong.

Het Modi

maybe shycology too😹😹😹 Introverttt 😹😹😹 #pmoctd2 #phewwman #punnymonthoctober #myoctpuns #punnyleone #punnyhues

read more
what you call the science which studies 
and understands the nature of 
introverts???

shyince.

maybe shycology too😹😹😹

Introverttt  😹😹😹

#pmoctd2 
#phewwman 
#punnymonthoctober 
#myoctpuns

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification