Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best schhoh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best schhoh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sch iii, schh,

• 2 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

I had heard 'Intitution is the whisper of soul' and unexpectedly an era came where my introvert persona thought to apply it on that prevailing tempest of feelings inside me. I feared, "She is so pretty, I shouldn't tell her it will make her angry but can I live with this heaviness of twilight existence?" but eventually that cresent curve of lips, blossom like cheeks and screaming eyes greeted my fears and emnraced my imperfections; encouraged me & paved way for courage in me. I searched for he #spookiansclub #schhoh #hhoh_ss #hhoh_semifinal

read more
Heart of a Saint; Life of a Phantom   
《Captioned》  I had heard 'Intitution is the whisper of soul' and unexpectedly an era came where my introvert persona thought to apply it on that prevailing tempest of feelings inside me. I feared, "She is so pretty, I shouldn't tell her it will make her angry but can I live with this heaviness of twilight existence?" but eventually that cresent curve of lips, blossom like cheeks and screaming eyes greeted my fears and emnraced my imperfections;  encouraged me & paved way for courage in me. I searched for he

Sweta

Stargazing fascinates the real me And here comes the red bright star Never thought that a demon can be a name of a star but here comes the algol star. Meant to be a demon cause of it's appalling red colour and consistency Depicts the snaky head of the Medusa so it's a demon! #spookiansclub #schhoh #hhoh_ss #scr2_day3_task2

read more
▪︎The Dread of Algol Star▪︎
《Captioned》    Stargazing fascinates the real me
And here comes the red bright star
Never thought that a demon can be a name
of a star but here comes the algol star.
Meant to be a demon cause of
it's appalling red colour and consistency 
Depicts the snaky head of the
Medusa so it's a demon!

Sweta

Some zillions years ago, when the earth has just been formed having no lifes at all, up in the heaven the God was planning to create the first ever human in the history of earth. He took a fistful of the divine soil of heaven, chanted holy hymns and formed a young, energetic man out of that. He created a beautiful Garden of Eden with his supernatural powers and sent Adam there inducing in him legions of positive virtues. The Garden of Eden was as vast as the seamless sky where Adam suffered from #spookiansclub #schhoh #hhoh_ss #scr2_day2_t2

read more
Curse on the Paradise 
《Captioned》 Some zillions years ago, when the earth has just been formed having no lifes at all, up in the heaven the God was planning to create the first ever human in the history of earth. He took a fistful of the divine soil of heaven, chanted holy hymns and formed a young, energetic man out of that. He created a beautiful Garden of Eden with his supernatural powers and sent Adam there inducing in him legions of positive virtues. The Garden of Eden was as vast as the seamless sky where Adam suffered from

Sweta

An English Ghazal on De Monte's mysterious colony. P.S. We tried recreating the story. Here, De monte's wife is involved in an affair with some other guy. When De Monte gets to know about it, his sudden emotions compelled him to murder his wife and consequently, of guilt he too committed suicide. Heartfelt thanks to my worthy team members; Faria Jahan Debabrata 💜 Ayusmati 💜 #spookiansclub #schhoh #hhoh_ss #day4_task2

read more
Love is between two souls that persists even after death,
A lass and a lad had promised to be together till death. 

Unfortunately, the lass was married to an insane demon,
Who was hawkish enough to present people gift of death.

Knowing the affair, the husband tried to refrain his wife,
To chisel their love, he hanged his wife on the rope of death. 

But fate took a toll, he was dying a hundred times each day,
He turned a creepy mess, he could only think of his wife's death.

His suicide was'nt a solution; doors of hell didn't welcome him,
The earth-bound spirit now seen preaching his cause of death.

The ghastly murders in that territory resulted a dire calamity,
The dreadful emotions possessed the colony yearning for death.

Terrible was the promise, terrifying was its fulfillment,
Entering the dominion of phantoms echoed knell of death.

Abrupt emotions can ruin, control them O' Spectres !
Otherwise, you too can roam and haunt eternally after death.
 An English Ghazal on De Monte's mysterious colony.

P.S. We tried recreating the story. Here, De monte's wife is involved in an affair with some other guy. When De Monte gets to know about it, his sudden emotions compelled him to murder his wife and consequently, of guilt he too committed suicide.

Heartfelt thanks to my worthy team members;
Faria Jahan
Debabrata  
💜 Ayusmati 💜

Sweta

For a better read : You murdered me brutally before I could reach my home The frightful Shinkensen splited my lofty body into two Today I dwell and roam amid the train tracks; cackling Now it's your epoch, to suffer from my pernicious boo. Now I keep hunting all night holding a sharp scythe #spookiansclub #schhoh #hhoh_ss #sc2_task2

read more
You murdered me brutally before I could reach my home 
The frightful Shinkensen splited my lofty body into two
Today I dwell and roam amid the train tracks; cackling
Now it's your epoch, to suffer from my pernicious boo.

Now I keep hunting all night holding a sharp scythe
I have got no mercy but preferred as a critter so mean
Dragging crimson blood smeared me along the platform,
Wearing proudly an withered yet appealing skin of green!

'Teke-Teke' echoes thronging the pricking silence of track,
Let's prank they said, Now I am teaching how to prank,
Let 'em feel; let 'em deal the excruciation I  went through,
Let 'em feel the dread of death, let them know life's rank.

That day, those sadistic pleasure you had got from
The painful outcries and aching screams of mine; 
Will cheeringly exult me out; satiate the burning desire 
When my apparitions will make you scream and whine.

The fire of vengeance of 'Bata-Bata' is already kindled,
My cold, chilling hands are yearning for my payback
It's time O' people embrace death for, I'm bloodthirsty 
It's time for your cruel body to permanently hit the sack. For a better read :

You murdered me brutally before I could reach my home 
The frightful Shinkensen splited my lofty body into two
Today I dwell and roam amid the train tracks; cackling
Now it's your epoch, to suffer from my pernicious boo.

Now I keep hunting all night holding a sharp scythe

Sweta

When the twins Zach and Rhys were kids of merely eight, their family used to live in an old duplex that was bought by their father during an auction a month ago. The only surreal place there was the abandoned stairs. Everything was going good but last night Zach comes running from upstairs shouting, "Rhys, she said we should leave. The woman in white said we should leave"and fainted. Watching his brother swoon before his eyes, he couldn't refrain himself from going to the upstairs. And the very #spookiansclub #schhoh #sc_task2 #hhoh_ss

read more
▪︎Beware of the Stairs▪︎
《Captioned》 When the twins Zach and Rhys were kids of merely eight, their family used to live in an old duplex that was bought by their father during an auction a month ago. The only surreal place there was the abandoned stairs. Everything was going good but last night Zach comes running from upstairs shouting, "Rhys, she said we should leave. The woman in white said we should leave"and fainted. Watching his brother swoon before his eyes, he couldn't refrain himself from going to the upstairs. And the very

Sweta

For a better read : ▪︎Vindictive Reincarnation▪︎ I descent from a place utterly surreal Don't stand at my sepulchre and weep For, I am reincarnated with a sinister zeal. #spookiansclub #schhoh #scround3 #sc_ternazelle

read more
▪︎Vindictive Reincarnation▪︎

I descent from a place utterly surreal
Don't stand at my sepulchre and weep
For, I am reincarnated with a sinister zeal.

Find me as a crawling critter, so creep
Amid the voids of your unfathomable fear
Don't stand at my sepulchre and weep. 

Let the atrocities dominate the atmosphere
O' assassins, jitter! It's the time to avange
Amid the voids of your unfathomable fear.

The oar of my lungs is formed of revenge
With tinges of evil lurking under my skin
O' assassins, jitter! It's the time to avenge. 

I yearn for the vengeance of my kins
I crave to confer you a stabbing twinge
With tinges of evil lurking under my skin.

I'll suck your gore with the bloody syringe 
I crave to confer you a stabbing twinge 
For, I am reincarnated with a sinister zeal.  For a better read :

▪︎Vindictive Reincarnation▪︎

Don't stand at my sepulchre and weep
For, I am reincarnated with a sinister zeal.

Sweta

My first try on 'palindrome'. Suggestions are urged !! #schhoh #scround3 #sc_palindrome #spookiansclub #qsbmp47 #qsbm #quotestitchers #qsbmday29

read more
Utter hush 
Brain calming gradually 
Departing soul.
Vacating cage of
blood and flesh;
different ambience 
bizarrely enters,
Something psychic
or occult ceremony. 
*Surreal*
Ceremony; occult or psychic 
something enters 
bizarrely world,
Different flesh and blood
Of, cage vacating
soul departing, gradually 
calming brain.
'Hush!' Utters.

My first try on 'palindrome'. Suggestions are urged !!

#schhoh 
#scround3 
#sc_palindrome 
#spookiansclub
#qsbmp47 
#qsbm

Sweta

Perhaps, the answer is "NECROMANCER"

Dauntlessly practices 'Death-magic' and preaches as well
For, he communicates with the spirits by conjuring them
He's got a special vision to forsee the happenings of past
Also, he can envisage the future with the eyes of spirits.
 #schhoh 
#scround3 
#sc_picpuzzle2 
#spookiansclub 
#swe_n_spo 

Spookians Club

Sweta

Dear teenager, Congratulations for, so far you've survived 100% of your worst days. It really requires guts. And I must say, you're doing great. Now let me narrate you a story.. There was a girl who's started doubting if she wanted to be alive anymore when she was mere fifteen. Struggling with depression is a kind of loneliest feeling and worst feeling in the earth. For, at times people said her, 'it's just your hormonal excitations.' But deep down her heart she knew that her sufferings are #spookiansclub #schhoh #scround2 #sc_smiles

read more
Dear teenager,

Congratulations for, so far you've survived 100% of your worst days. It really requires guts. And I must say, you're doing great.

《Captioned》  Dear teenager,

Congratulations for, so far you've survived 100% of your worst days. It really requires guts. And I must say, you're doing great. Now let me narrate you a story..

There was a girl who's started doubting if she wanted to be alive anymore when she was mere fifteen.  Struggling with depression is a kind of loneliest feeling and worst feeling in the earth. For, at times people said her, 'it's just your hormonal excitations.' But deep down her heart she knew that her sufferings are
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification