Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best scround2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best scround2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about snubber circuit for scr, scr special trains for dussehra 2016, scr system fault, scr seat availability, scr 22200,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sweta

Dear teenager, Congratulations for, so far you've survived 100% of your worst days. It really requires guts. And I must say, you're doing great. Now let me narrate you a story.. There was a girl who's started doubting if she wanted to be alive anymore when she was mere fifteen. Struggling with depression is a kind of loneliest feeling and worst feeling in the earth. For, at times people said her, 'it's just your hormonal excitations.' But deep down her heart she knew that her sufferings are #spookiansclub #schhoh #scround2 #sc_smiles

read more
Dear teenager,

Congratulations for, so far you've survived 100% of your worst days. It really requires guts. And I must say, you're doing great.

《Captioned》  Dear teenager,

Congratulations for, so far you've survived 100% of your worst days. It really requires guts. And I must say, you're doing great. Now let me narrate you a story..

There was a girl who's started doubting if she wanted to be alive anymore when she was mere fifteen.  Struggling with depression is a kind of loneliest feeling and worst feeling in the earth. For, at times people said her, 'it's just your hormonal excitations.' But deep down her heart she knew that her sufferings are

Sweta

▪︎Not Psychotic but a Bipolar▪︎ For couple of years I have been subjected to myriads of stabbing harassments, Fighting against my own people To just afford a friendly environment. But everytime, they ultimately win and give me a wrenching exposure #spookiansclub #scround2 #schoh #sc_bipolar

read more
▪︎Not a Psychotic but a Bipolar▪︎
《Captioned》 ▪︎Not Psychotic but a Bipolar▪︎

For couple of years I have been subjected 
to myriads of stabbing harassments,
Fighting against my own people 
To just afford a friendly environment. 
But everytime, they ultimately win
and give me a wrenching exposure

Sweta

▪︎Survival amid Paranoia▪︎ While wandering down the streets Why I feel as if I'm being followed; As if two invisible eyes stare me, As if surreal people judge me. Perhaps the tinges of my childhood #spookiansclub #schhoh #scround2 #sc_pps

read more
▪︎Survival amid Paranoia▪︎
《Captioned》

▪︎Survival amid Paranoia▪︎

While wandering down the streets
Why I feel as if I'm being followed;
As if two invisible eyes stare me,
As if surreal people judge me.

Perhaps the tinges of my childhood

Sweta

Why the mumbling voices dread me In the sheer blackness of night; The prickly screams that echo To leave me frantic and petrified. Tell me, Is it just my hallucinations or the hints of something sinistrous ? Why the water resembles to blood #quotestitchers #spookiansclub #qsbm #qsbmday20 #qsbmp47 #scround2 #schoh #sc_hallucinations

read more
▪︎ Of Sinister and Hallucination ▪︎
《Captioned》 Why the mumbling voices dread me
In the sheer blackness of night;
The prickly screams that echo
To leave me frantic and petrified. 
Tell me, Is it just my hallucinations
 or the hints of something sinistrous ?

Why the water resembles to blood

Sweta

▪︎Consumed by Anhedonia▪︎ The blank pages now, yearns for her heartfelt verses; The white canvas now, craves for her finest strokes; The antique guitar often, wishes to fondled by her #quotestitchers #spookiansclub #qsbm #qsbmday19 #schhoh #qsbmp47 #scround2 #scanhedonia

read more
▪︎Consumed By Anhedonia▪︎
《Captioned》  ▪︎Consumed by Anhedonia▪︎

The blank pages now,
yearns for her heartfelt verses;
The white canvas now,
craves for her finest strokes;
The antique guitar often,
wishes to fondled by her

Sweta

▪︎Warm Gore or Livid Scars▪︎ I jovially dwell amidst the failure minds, I playfully seek my home in dejected hearts I devour the human, I kill the man with out any weapon. #quotestitchers #spookiansclub #qsbm #qsbmday18 #schhoh #scdarkpoetry #qsbmp47 #scround2

read more
▪︎Warm Gore or Livid Scars▪︎
《Captioned》 ▪︎Warm Gore or Livid Scars▪︎

I jovially dwell amidst the 
failure minds, 
I playfully seek my home in 
dejected hearts
I devour the human, I kill the 
man with out any weapon.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification