Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best swe_n_spo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best swe_n_spo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about seene swe lagalu wallper shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Sweta

Perhaps, the answer is "NECROMANCER"

Dauntlessly practices 'Death-magic' and preaches as well
For, he communicates with the spirits by conjuring them
He's got a special vision to forsee the happenings of past
Also, he can envisage the future with the eyes of spirits.
 #schhoh 
#scround3 
#sc_picpuzzle2 
#spookiansclub 
#swe_n_spo 

Spookians Club

Sweta

On finding Mr. Watson's pale corpse lying in a much bizzare manner in the morning, the family called me; Mr. Carlisle; the head of the Crime investigating Demons department in a much trembling voice and narrated how Mr. Watson was enjoying the Halloween party the night before with great zeal and enthusiasm and also mentioned that his death was mysterious. Holding my magnification glass, made up of strong bones yeah ofcourse of the bodies I've devoured and riding on my one-eyed owl I reached to #spookiansclub #schhoh #sc_cid #scday2 #swe_n_spo

read more
▪︎THE DEADLY SEANCE ▪︎
《Captioned》 On finding Mr. Watson's pale corpse lying in a much bizzare manner in the morning, the family called me; Mr. Carlisle; the head of the Crime investigating Demons department in a much trembling voice and narrated how Mr. Watson was enjoying the Halloween party the night before with great zeal and enthusiasm and also mentioned that his death was mysterious. 

Holding my magnification glass, made up of strong bones yeah ofcourse of the bodies I've devoured and riding on my one-eyed owl I reached to

Sweta

▪︎The Spectral Coin▪︎ While going through the pages of his late father's diary Zach, a boy of 15 savvied that his dad had a deep affinity towards Numismatics. He read that this dad has buried the chest in which he used to collect the coins, in a particular place in their backyard. The audacious boi holding a shovel rushed to that place to unearth the chest unaware of the omens to occur and to his surprise he found that the chest was buried exactly opposite to the tomb of his dad. But he rebuff #paidstory #spookiansclub #schhoh #sch_day1 #sc_horrorstorytime #swe_n_spo

read more
▪︎The Spectral Coin▪︎
《Captioned》 ▪︎The Spectral Coin▪︎

While going through the pages of his late father's diary Zach, a boy of 15 savvied that his dad had a deep affinity towards Numismatics. He read that this dad has buried the chest in which he used to collect the  coins, in a particular place in their backyard. The audacious boi holding a shovel rushed to that place to unearth the chest unaware of the omens to occur and to his surprise he found that the chest was buried exactly opposite to the tomb of his dad. But he rebuff

Sweta

A night of utter solemnness, still leaves, concealed moon, engulfed stars thus entirely stygian. The only thing that was breaking the death like silence was the barks of the stray dogs. The echoing howl was enough to tingle the spines of a bystander. I was peeping through my window, trying to imitate the dogs when all of a sudden my eyes fell on a man. A strange looking, precisely 6'4" tall with a hood. His hands were eerily large and the taps of his boots calmed even the howls. But before I c #EnglishProverbsWorld #PWchallenge #Proverbialchallenge #PWadvice #swet_a #swe_n_spo #pwbarkingdogs

read more
       A night of utter solemnness, still leaves, concealed moon, engulfed stars thus entirely stygian. The only thing that was breaking the death like silence was the barks of the stray dogs. The echoing howl was enough to tingle the spines of a bystander. 

I was peeping through my window, trying to imitate the dogs when all of a sudden my eyes fell on a man. A strange looking, precisely 6'4" tall with a hood. His hands were eerily large and the taps of his boots calmed even the howls. But before I c

Sweta

◆ hola spookians 🖤 ◆ collaborate on this prompt and tell us 6 line horror story ◆ front : crimson italic (7) ◆ use hashtag #sc6liner for us to discover your Spookiness. #yqbaba #microtale #spookiansclub #yqsc #swet_a #swe_n_spo

read more
Midnight powercut; lonliness overpowered.
Texted Zach to accompany me that night.
The doorbell chimed alleviating my terror.
A masculine figure, I welcomed to the home.
Phone beeps; a notif, "Sorry, can't make this time."
If he wasn't Zach; who's he, the unknown man? ◆ hola spookians 🖤

◆ collaborate on this prompt and tell us 6 line horror story 

◆ front : crimson italic (7) 

◆ use hashtag  #sc6liner  for us to discover your Spookiness.

Sweta

July 27,2020 Dear mental asylum Remember the days, when I was not what I am today. I was not even mentally retarded huh! Still, you treated me just like a cur, you used to chain me up and let me scream of hunger, you didn't belive of me to witness some inhumanely figures at the staircase. Let me highlight you the truth, your asylum was haunted, I have seen unearthly activities. The disturbing gloomy staircase which echoed the sounds of eerie footsteps, it's just my hallucinations, the cracking #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrorletter #ScYoLeWriMo #swe_n_spo #ScYoLeWriMo27

read more
How cruelly you used to
chain me up in a scary 
corner ? How barbaric
your staffs were to accord 
me shock treatments despite
telling the truth ?
Yeah, you were haunted. If 
not then, you'll be now for, 
I won't spare the murders 
of mine.

《Refer to Caption》 July 27,2020

Dear mental asylum

Remember the days, when I was not what I am today. I was not even mentally retarded huh! Still, you treated me just like a cur, you used to chain me up and let me scream of hunger, you didn't belive of me to witness some inhumanely figures at the staircase.
Let me highlight you the truth, your asylum was haunted, I have seen unearthly activities. The disturbing gloomy staircase which echoed the sounds of eerie footsteps, it's just my hallucinations, the cracking

Sweta

Dear 3.33 AM Let me reciprocate you a story my grandma used to tell me. She began like, 'It's 3.33 AM. The owls are hooking, breaking the silence of the deadly night. The strays are howling, sensing some bizarre footprints at the night. Suddenly, outof nowhere the clock stops. Tick tock tick... and then sheer silence. Alas, the mirror broke into 13 pieces and those broken pieces arrayed to give an eerie message 'I have arrived. ' At first I used to giggle at her illogical stories but one day so #yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrorletter #ScYoLeWriMo #swet_a #swe_n_spo #ScYoLeWriMo26

read more
Aren't you tired of bearing so many myths and prophecies? Aren't you exhausted of holding anecdotes related to Bloody Marry and friends? How can you be so mean to be the only most devilish time of the day?

《Refer to caption》 Dear 3.33 AM

Let me reciprocate you a story my grandma used to tell me. She began like, 'It's 3.33 AM. The owls are hooking, breaking the silence of the deadly night. The strays are howling, sensing some bizarre footprints at the night. Suddenly, outof nowhere the clock stops. Tick tock tick... and then sheer silence. Alas, the mirror broke into 13 pieces and those broken pieces arrayed to give an eerie message 'I have arrived. ' At first I used to giggle at her illogical stories but one day so

Sweta

🕷️ Collab Time 🕷️ Collab with us and write a horror microtale 🧟 Font - Garamond Must use #scbloddymary #YourQuoteAndMine #spookiansclub #yqsc #horrortales #collabwithsc #swet_a #swe_n_spo

read more
Mom, Dear mom, Tell Me Once;
who's the cutest of all?
"I am"
cackled Baby Blue from
whirlpooling the bathtub. 
 🕷️ Collab Time 🕷️

Collab with us and write a horror microtale 🧟

Font - Garamond

Must use #scbloddymary

Sweta

#yqbaba #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrortales #scmirror #swet_a #swe_n_spo Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
As she saw me, she started cackling, 
a freakish darkness enwreathed the 
sky, menacing clouds began to roar 
and I could feel drops of red alighting 
on my dermis. 
It curdled the blood running through 
my veins to the peak when I couldn't find the 
effigy of mine in the mirror. She cackled 
and cackled and cackled. Within a second 
or two, I found myself amid a storm of 
fumes.
Identity regained, I found my true self. 
She offered me an elixir and after 
consuming that I again looked at the 
mirror. Hush! I was ready to follow her 
to Gehenna, the land of wicked, the 
'hell' in this world to reign it, to train 
fellows like me and to engulf all 
goodness from the world without any rein.
 #yqbaba  #spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrortales  #scmirror #swet_a #swe_n_spo
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Sweta

It was the same Hogwarts, he was the same Dumbledore, they were the same disciples but the trio seemed bizarre. Harry, Ron and Hermione had gone rogue. Who had expected that Harry was the mastermind behind the dreadful atmosphere, lifeless students and the terrible happenings in the school. Harry didn't even spared his friends in the greed to gain mastery over all black charms to enhance the power of the hidden devil inside him. It's indeed unbelievable that he was using Ginny, Ron's sister as h #rzescaper1 #rzefhhp1 #rzescapefromhouse #swet_a #swe_n_spo #swe_leviosa

read more
▪︎ROLE REVERSAL▪︎

HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS 

It was the same Hogwarts, he was the same Dumbledore, they were the same disciples but the trio seemed bizarre. 

《Refer to caption》 It was the same Hogwarts, he was the same Dumbledore, they were the same disciples but the trio seemed bizarre. Harry, Ron and Hermione had gone rogue. Who had expected that Harry was the mastermind behind the dreadful atmosphere, lifeless students and the terrible happenings in the school. Harry didn't even spared his friends in the greed to gain mastery over all black charms to enhance the power of the hidden devil inside him. It's indeed unbelievable that he was using Ginny, Ron's sister as h
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification