Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sc_cid2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sc_cid2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about cid dekhna hai, cid khatre me, dechu in cid, cid real life 260, cid shayari,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Het Modi

My conclusion: The murderer must be son 2. My reason: The statement of son 1 seems to be pretty honest and related to the situation, it's reasonable. And so does apply to his wife (1) and son (1). Now getting to the statement given by son 2, at first it seems pretty clear, but things start to get weird when he starts to give answers without asking. He says he has a broken leg, so he can't jump off or even walk. It was not asked, and he gets in doubt. The another layer which gets him into dou #Confession #spookiansclub #horrorhues #schhoh #sc_cid2

read more
No clue murder: 
the confession
(captioned...)
 My conclusion:
The murderer must be son 2. 

My reason:

The statement of son 1 seems to be pretty honest and related to the situation, it's reasonable. And so does apply to his wife (1) and son (1).

Now getting to the statement given by son 2, at first it seems pretty clear, but things start to get weird when he starts to give answers without asking. He says he has a broken leg, so he can't jump off or even walk. It was not asked, and he gets in doubt. The another layer which gets him into dou

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification