Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ohhwomania Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ohhwomania Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ohh my dog, ohh meri jaan song, ohh meri jaan, ray ban jackie ohh 10, ohh my god 210,

• 2 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Arpita Mohanty

Hey guyzz, I'm back with an amazing post ✨ Hope you will like it . Dear Lawyers, You come first whenever the word justice is raised, You are the god for the victim as well as for the accused too, You have the art of making a truth a lie & a lie a truth, #yqbaba #Right #yqquotes #lawyers #ohhwomania

read more
Dear Lawyers....
(Captioned) Hey guyzz,
I'm back with an amazing post ✨
Hope you will like it .

Dear Lawyers,
You come first whenever the word justice is raised, 
You are the god for the victim as well as for the accused too,
You have the art of making a truth a lie & a lie a truth,

Arpita Mohanty

Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation. How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️ #yqbaba #astheticthoughts #ohhwomania #yqquotes love #Family #Sons

read more
God: ask me what you want 
Me : I want him to radiate me .
God : but you both can't radiate together.
He : I'm ready to hide for her to radiate.
 Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation.
How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️
#yqbaba
#astheticthoughts
#ohhwomania
#yqquotes
#love
#family

Arpita Mohanty

Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘 #loveisunique #ohhwomania #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovequotes

read more
Someone asked why love hurts ?
I answered ; have u seen a rose flaunting its beauty without THORNS?  #Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘
#loveisunique
#ohhwomania 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#lovequotes

Arpita Mohanty

Hey guyzz, I'm back with an amazing post ✨ Hope you will like it . Dear Lawyers, You come first whenever the word justice is raised, You are the god for the victim as well as for the accused too, You have the art of making a truth a lie & a lie a truth, #yqbaba #Right #yqquotes #lawyers #ohhwomania

read more
Dear Lawyers....
(Captioned) Hey guyzz,
I'm back with an amazing post ✨
Hope you will like it .

Dear Lawyers,
You come first whenever the word justice is raised, 
You are the god for the victim as well as for the accused too,
You have the art of making a truth a lie & a lie a truth,

Arpita Mohanty

Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation. How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️ #yqbaba #astheticthoughts #ohhwomania #yqquotes love #Family #Sons

read more
God: ask me what you want 
Me : I want him to radiate me .
God : but you both can't radiate together.
He : I'm ready to hide for her to radiate.
 Yeahh that's the sun and the moon relation.
How they both share the sky together, how they both share their light to reflect another, how they reflect to make us find ways . That's what a relationship needs to be .you just not need to shine for each other but for your beloved ones too u need to walk with them too. Atlast family is everything.❣️
#yqbaba
#astheticthoughts
#ohhwomania
#yqquotes
#love
#family

Arpita Mohanty

Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘 #loveisunique #ohhwomania #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovequotes

read more
Someone asked why love hurts ?
I answered ; have u seen a rose flaunting its beauty without THORNS?  #Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘
#loveisunique
#ohhwomania 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#lovequotes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification