Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisunique Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisunique Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Epiphany 🖤

In the end it's on us whether we see it or not... Have you ever fall in love like that with someone? #loveisbeautiful #lovemakesyoublind #loveisunique

read more
Falling in love doesn't really makes you blind— it just makes you see all the beautiful qualities of that person shadowing the sadness and the pain which comes with it...... In the end it's on us whether we see it or not...
Have you ever fall in love like that with someone?
#loveisbeautiful 
#lovemakesyoublind 
#loveisunique

Arpita Mohanty

Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘 #loveisunique #ohhwomania #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovequotes

read more
Someone asked why love hurts ?
I answered ; have u seen a rose flaunting its beauty without THORNS?  #Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘
#loveisunique
#ohhwomania 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#lovequotes

Arpita Mohanty

Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘 #loveisunique #ohhwomania #yqbaba #yqquotes #lovequotes

read more
Someone asked why love hurts ?
I answered ; have u seen a rose flaunting its beauty without THORNS?  #Lovehurtsbutitrockzz🤘
#loveisunique
#ohhwomania 
#yqbaba 
#yqquotes 
#lovequotes

mummy_s_prince

To My Love Pooja, I wish that I can change the date of you accident, I wish that I can go back in the past and save you from that accident. I don't know why God had done it with me, may be he is not happy with me. But one thing I want to tell to god that on that I don't believe in you and I will not going to believe in you. You are son of a bitch, you are motherfucker, you are an asshole, you are the worst thing in today's world, why everyone is giving you so much important. If you are not goin #Stories #LoveStory #lovequotes #poem #lovelife #hurt #FirstLove #lost_Love #lovehurts #loveislife #loveislove #loveispain #loveisunique #loveistruefeelings

read more
प्यार

प्यार वो नहीं जो सिर्फ साथ रहने का नाम हैं,
जरा हमसे भी कोई पूछें उनको खोकर कैसा लगता हैं।
दिल तो हमारा भी पल पल उनकी याद में रोता हैं,
जो हमसे रुठकर मिलों दूर जाकर कहीं बैठा हैं। To My Love Pooja,

I wish that I can change the date of you accident, I wish that I can go back in the past and save you from that accident. I don't know why God had done it with me, may be he is not happy with me. But one thing I want to tell to god that on that I don't believe in you and I will not going to believe in you. You are son of a bitch, you are motherfucker, you are an asshole, you are the worst thing in today's world, why everyone is giving you so much important. If you are not goin

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification