Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ehrhymeground Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ehrhymeground Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about epic ehr problems, tn ehr incentive program, crystal ehr 10, ehr systems, ehr ramraj,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Where are your round fingers, friend? I will borrow some to follow the trend. On the screens, I see, a sky like white, do you have your colours to make it bright? Have your pick, don't fear any wrong, #rhymes #nurseryrhymes #euphonichymns #ehchildrensdaych1 #ehrhymeground #tdd_poem

read more

Where are your round fingers, friend?
I will borrow some to follow the trend.

On the screens, I see, a sky like white,
do you have your colours to make it bright?

Have your pick, don't fear any wrong,

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

On the way from school to home She walk behind running dog alone Dog runs towards the holm Stream of water goes down the dome On wondering the beauty of grassy dome Meow...meow...meow... Sounds comes around #shan_priya #euphonichymns #ehchildrensdaych1 #ehrhymeground #poems_with_priya #hf_my_first_poem

read more
New family members..!

//Captioned// On the way from school to home
She walk behind running dog alone
Dog runs towards the holm
Stream of water goes down the dome

On wondering the beauty of grassy dome
Meow...meow...meow...
Sounds comes around

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification