Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best uniqueiansvillanelle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best uniqueiansvillanelle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uniq falling in love, unique love shayari, uni life quotes, the uni, ____ is a unique key,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Shree

How empirical! ..... Last summer... the world had gone under lockdown, Breathing cautiously the fear of dreadful micron, Whole human race traced life was frightened, Some said, some suffered, Some stayed & struggled, The most complex minds were also fuddled, #a_journey_of_thoughts #villanelle #uniqueiansvillanelle #unboundeddesires

read more
How Empirical! 
 How empirical! 
Last summer... the world had gone under lockdown,
Breathing cautiously the fear of dreadful micron,
Whole human race traced life was frightened,

Some said, some suffered, Some stayed & struggled,
The most complex minds were also fuddled,

Garima Mahnot Jain

TITLE : I'm grateful You're mine Taking a pen and paper to define the qualities you've and suddenly i realise I'm grateful that you're mine. Your simplicity is like a line And honesty and loyalty you never compromise #Challenge #firsttry #366dayschallengesp #uniqueiansvillanelle

read more
I'm grateful You're mine.
(Read in caption) TITLE : I'm grateful You're mine

Taking a pen and paper to define
the qualities you've and suddenly i realise
I'm grateful that you're mine.

Your simplicity is like a line
And honesty and loyalty you never compromise

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Reality shifted into virtually but still more Celebrate every little thing of each other He holds my hands tight as same as before In your presence wish to see zillion star store Our recollections to be refilled smoother Reality shifted into virtually but still more #poemtime #shan_priya #villanellepoem #poems_with_priya #uniqueiansvillanelle

read more
Reality shifted into virtually but still more

//Captioned// Reality shifted into virtually but still more
Celebrate every little thing of each other 
He holds my hands tight as same as before

In your presence wish to see zillion star store
Our recollections to be refilled smoother
Reality shifted into virtually but still more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification