Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best PWFnLmeme14 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best PWFnLmeme14 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lme copper inventory data today 10, lme lead, lme copper rate, lme aluminium price, lme zinc price,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Garima Mahnot Jain

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn I will participate 🥰💯 Rough translation: main krunga. #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #366dayschallengesp #PWFnLmeme14

read more
Proverbs world introduced 
Fun and learn event,
Le Excited Writers : ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

Part of Event  #PWfunNlearn 

I will participate 🥰💯

Rough translation: main krunga.

Shanmuga Priya Murugan

Don't blindly stick on to others ideology for the people who criticizes you.. Whatever you do, people readily comes to give us free advice, suggestions and mainly criticism. It's our life, we have to decide what to do and what not to do because we are grown up and not still kid ✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙 Part of Event #PWfunNlearn #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #ProverbsWorld #PWmeme #PWFnLmeme14

read more
When my mom advised me not to do this, that and not behave like that for closing the mouths of other people 

Me angrily be like:- Don't blindly stick on to others ideology for the people who criticizes you.. Whatever you do, people readily comes to give us free advice, suggestions and mainly criticism. 

It's our life, we have to decide what to do and what not to do because we are grown up and not still kid

✨ A Meme challenge by Proverbs World 💙        

Part of Event  #PWfunNlearn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification