Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ovphotography Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ovphotography Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning 💕 Second day of Navratri.. Blue shankhpushp for the Goddess 🙏🙏🙏 Let the day be blissful and lovely 🌷🌷🌷 Being alone has its advantages too like no need to worry about others.. Lol🤓 I was kidding! What I'm trying to say is there are advantages even in seemingly disadvantageous situations. Don't lose heart, find it and बोए happy😍😍 Have a wonderful day 💕💕💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #ovphotography

read more
एक में,
जग हो,
ऐसे...
निवेदित
पुष्प...हो जाओ😍
जग में,
श्रेष्ठ
 एक हो पाओ
जीवन. ..
जी लिया।। Goodmorning 💕

Second day of Navratri.. Blue shankhpushp for the Goddess 🙏🙏🙏
Let the day be blissful and lovely 🌷🌷🌷

Being alone has its advantages too like no need to worry about others.. Lol🤓 I was kidding! What I'm trying to say is there are advantages even in seemingly disadvantageous situations. Don't lose heart, find it and बोए happy😍😍

Have a wonderful day 💕💕💕

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning 💕 Bright yellow flowers are outshining the green leaves. A treat to look at.. Hence sharing it💖 In life too 's me times we feel somebody else is stealing the show from us. Believe me, that's so temporary just like these flowers. They have their limits and validity. You're permanent like the green leaves. Focus on how to improve self rather than cribbing about others. You can even collaborate with such people and take the situation to your advantage.. Think about it!! Have a fantab #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
मन में प्रेम हो ना,
फूल श्रद्धा के खिलते हैं
मन में श्रद्धा रखो...
प्रेम के फूल खिलेंगे।। Goodmorning 💕

Bright yellow flowers are outshining the green leaves. A treat to look at.. Hence sharing it💖

In life too 's me times we feel somebody else is stealing the show from us. Believe me, that's so temporary just like these flowers. They have their limits and validity. You're permanent like the green leaves. Focus on how to improve self rather than cribbing about others. You can even collaborate with such people and take the situation to your advantage.. Think about it!!

Have a fantab

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning 💕 See the play of light on the dried leaves.. Even they are shining! You may feel nothing is left for you now.. But you'll never know when something significant strike you and all the things change for you. Have faith and whatever happens, happens for good 🤗🙌 Have a wonderful day 🌹 #sumneclicks #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
धूप में प्रेम,
प्रेम में जीवन है,
प्रेम रौशनी का,
जीवन दर्शन है।। Goodmorning 💕

See the play of light on the dried leaves.. Even they are shining!

You may feel nothing is left for you now.. But you'll never know when something significant strike you and all the things change for you. Have faith  and whatever happens, happens for good 🤗🙌

Have a wonderful day 🌹
#sumneclicks

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Presenting one of my most satisfied click to you🌸.. It was raining heavily and stopped for a while to a drizzle. I was sitting on my swing N saw this hibiscus with raindrops.. I rain, while getting drenched in the drizzle, took this photo.. Was afraid to loose the drops if I delay. Luckily the nature was kind to listen to me. Believe me, I sat looking at this picture for a good 10mins..it was better looking than the original😅❤️ Grab the opportunity to shine, don't wait for anyth #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
ओस की बूंदों ने छुए फूल के गाल,
हाय!शर्म के मारे फूल हो गया लाल Goodmorning ❤️

Presenting one of my most satisfied click to you🌸.. It was raining heavily and stopped for a while to a drizzle. I was sitting on my swing N saw this hibiscus with raindrops.. I rain, while getting drenched in the drizzle, took this photo.. Was afraid to loose the drops if I delay. Luckily the nature was kind to listen to me. Believe me, I sat looking at this picture for a good 10mins..it was better looking than the original😅❤️

Grab the opportunity to shine, don't wait for anyth

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Today is our beloved Nibedita Nayak 's birthday.. Dedicating this flower to her🌸🌸🌸💐.. Wishing you loads of happiness on your special day NibS ❣️❣️❣️lovesssss 💕💕💕 Have a wonderful day #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #ovphotography

read more
*सु*मन हूं में,
सौंदर्य का गीत हूं,
बिन भेदभाव के,
सबको देता प्रीत हूं,
हो सके तो अपने
मन को *सु*मन बनाओ।। Goodmorning ❤️

Today is our beloved Nibedita Nayak 's birthday.. Dedicating this flower to her🌸🌸🌸💐.. Wishing you loads of happiness on your special day NibS ❣️❣️❣️lovesssss 💕💕💕

Have a wonderful day
#sumneclicks
#sumnemorningwish
#pnpmyclick

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Today it's a sketch to greet you all😁❤️I had sketched it a fortnight back, but had forgotten about it totally. Hope you guys will like it💞💞 I would be super happy if you Collab on it💞💞 Persuing a hobby however insignificant it is, gives Immense pleasure. Go for it. Don't worry about anything else 🤗🤓🤓 Have a fabulous Sunday ❤️💖💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmysketch #sumnemorningwish #ovphotography #sumnesketches

read more
अरे पगलो,
मैं खुशी ढूंढने नही,
खुशी बांटने निकला हूं,
खुशी पाने ...
खुशी देने के...
अंतर को समझो,
खुशी देने वाला..
सदा खुश रहता है
खुशी पाने वाले को
खुशी हमेशा चिड़ाती है
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Goodmorning ❤️

Today it's a sketch to greet you all😁❤️I had sketched it a fortnight back, but  had forgotten about it totally. Hope you guys will like it💞💞
I would be super happy if you Collab on it💞💞

Persuing a hobby however insignificant it is, gives Immense pleasure. Go for it. Don't worry about anything else 🤗🤓🤓

Have a fabulous Sunday ❤️💖💕

Chitra Iyer

What can be more beautiful than such a delightful morning gift! I just received this Swarna Champa blossom from one of our college's elderly non-teaching employee. Thank you Bhaina for making my day. 😊 #chitscollab #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #ovphotography ourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
If fragrance is the beauty that you seek
Wake up to love with an undying kiss
It emits an aroma you wouldn't wanna miss. 

What can be more beautiful than such a delightful morning gift! I just received this Swarna Champa blossom from one of our college's elderly non-teaching employee.
Thank you Bhaina for making my day. 😊
#chitscollab
#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#mycnc#clicksncanvas
#ovphotography 
  ourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

Shree

Thank you Nitya Singhal🐬💕💕💕 I still dream of you & I keep looking for you, wanderlust for your glance... evenings are way to say that I still wait for you, beautiful! Life has changed, #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #pnpmyclick #ovphotography #giveadviceonevoice #nsphotography #suggestcw

read more
I still dream of you & 
I keep looking for you,
wanderlust for your glance...
/Caption Thank you Nitya Singhal🐬💕💕💕

I still dream of you & 
I keep looking for you,
wanderlust for your glance...
evenings are way to say that
I still wait for you, beautiful!
Life has changed,

Poonam Suyal

Goodmorning ❤️ Beautiful view clicked on my way to shop yesterday. I struggled hard to avoid the electric wires coming in the middle, so had to zoom it while clicking. Hope you'll like this too.. Sometimes some of our attributes become glaring for others. Its better to tone down a bit so as to balance the effect. Be aware of yourself deeply for doing it! You'll be happy about not troubling others.. Lol😂 Have a fruitful day 🌹💐💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #ovphotography

read more
सुबह का सूर्य दे रहा है तुमको आवाज़ 
उठो, करो तुम अपने नए दिन का आगाज़ 
हौसलों को अपने ना दूर होने दो ख़ुद से 
हिम्मत को बना दो अपनी ज़िंदगी का रिवाज़ Goodmorning ❤️

Beautiful view clicked on my way to shop yesterday. I struggled hard to avoid the electric wires coming in the middle, so had to zoom it while clicking. Hope you'll like this too..

Sometimes some of our attributes become glaring for others. Its better to tone down a bit so as to balance the effect. Be aware of yourself deeply for doing it! You'll be happy about not troubling others.. Lol😂

Have a fruitful day 🌹💐💕
#yqbaba

Poonam Suyal

Goodmorning 💕 This dried up, single tree was looking very prominent amidst the greenery around. It caught my attention N I caught it in my capture. You may feel all alone in this world. Its as if everything is dried up for you. Still you're important to someone. That's YOU! Don't ever give upon you❤️ Have a fantastic Friday 😍💞💕 #yqbaba #yqjogi #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
खड़ा हूँ मैं तन्हा बिल्कुल,
इस हरी-भरी दुनिया में 
जिन्दा हूँ मैं फ़िर भी,
जीने का जज़्बा अब भी बाकी है मुझमें 
हूँ अभी मैं अकेला,
नहीं कोई भी मेरे साथ 
नहीं परवाह मुझे इसकी,
मैं ख़ुद ही करूँगा अपनी ज़िंदगी आबाद  Goodmorning 💕

This dried up, single tree was looking very prominent amidst the greenery around. It caught my attention N I caught it in my capture.

You may feel all alone in this world. Its as if everything is dried up for you. Still you're important to someone. That's YOU! Don't ever give upon you❤️

Have a fantastic Friday 😍💞💕
#yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification