Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chitscollab Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chitscollab Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, basketful of moonlight chit chat, chatri chi jahirat in marathi,

• 1 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties ❤️ Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it. Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫 Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳 #chitscollab #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzyouareabookthat #jwalant

read more
You are a poem that
I compose to hold me Hello Resties ❤️ 

Collab on this beautiful post and add your thoughts to it.

Highlight and share this post with others so that they don't miss it. 💫

Don't forget to checkout our pinned post. 🥳
#chitscollab

Chitra Iyer

What can be more beautiful than such a delightful morning gift! I just received this Swarna Champa blossom from one of our college's elderly non-teaching employee. Thank you Bhaina for making my day. 😊 #chitscollab #simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#MyCnC#clicksncanvas #ovphotography ourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

read more
If fragrance is the beauty that you seek
Wake up to love with an undying kiss
It emits an aroma you wouldn't wanna miss. 

What can be more beautiful than such a delightful morning gift! I just received this Swarna Champa blossom from one of our college's elderly non-teaching employee.
Thank you Bhaina for making my day. 😊
#chitscollab
#simi_clicks#rzmyclicks#mycnc#clicksncanvas
#ovphotography 
  ourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nibedita Nayak

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #chitscollab #yqbaba #restzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt3106

read more
He was the kiss
that held their love together— % & Hello Resties! ❤️ 

Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 

Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 

Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 
#chitscollab

Chitra Iyer

#yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqrestzone #yqreading yqthoughts #yqquotestitchers YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Invictus . #chitscollab

read more
Read yourself, read others
read between the lines, reading matters— % & #yqdidi #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqrestzone #yqreading yqthoughts #yqquotestitchers  YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Invictus .
#chitscollab

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #chitscollab #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt3102

read more
Your touch can awaken my soul song
Make sure that your soul sings in tandem— % & Hello Resties! ❤️ 

#chitscollab

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATgirlbg820 • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 🏆 Check out our pinned post for a special chance to get featured. 🏆😁 Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #collabwithme #yqaestheticthoughts #chitscollab

read more
I wrap desires
with my dreams
their warmth endures
— % & OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATgirlbg820
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

🏆 Check out our pinned post for a special chance to get featured. 🏆😁

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmoonisaware • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #yqbaba #yqdidi #collabwithme #latenightquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #chitscollab

read more
The sky is aware
the moon is lonely
he opens his arms
hugging her silently OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATmoonisaware
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Chitra Iyer

#Bleed #bleedpoetry poetry #words thoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Devangi #chitscollab

read more
My words collab
not to wound yours
coz they hold healing powers
rushing to bandage yours.  #bleed 
#bleedpoetry 
#poetry 
#words 
#thoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Devangi 
#chitscollab

Chitra Iyer

Hello Resties! ❤️ Collab on this #rzpictureprompt and add your thoughts to it! 😊 Highlight and share this beautiful post so no one misses it!😍 Don't forget to check out our pinned post🥳 #chitscollab #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #rzpicprompt2843

read more
If you believe in a forever
I'll gladly become yours.. forever.  Hello Resties! ❤️ 

#chitscollab

Chitra Iyer

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqrestzone #yqquotestitchers #yqaestheticthoughts Photocredit @self YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Invictus . #chitscollab

read more
Make your own path, follow your heart's way
rest on your own shoulders, it's absolutely okay. 
 #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts  #yqrestzone #yqquotestitchers #yqaestheticthoughts 
Photocredit @self YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Invictus .

#chitscollab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification