Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpmyclick Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpmyclick Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 19 Followers
  • 65 Stories

ಮೌನ

#suggestat #aestheticthoughts #pnpmyclick #ನಾವಿಕನಿಲ್ಲದದೋಣಿ #clicksncanvas #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Preethi U Collaborating with ಶ್ರೀಕಾಂತ ಮಂಕಣಿ.

read more
ಮೂಡಿಯೇರಿ
ನಲಿಯಲು 
ಕಾದಂತಿದೆ ಹೂವು #suggestat 
#aestheticthoughts 
#pnpmyclick 
#ನಾವಿಕನಿಲ್ಲದದೋಣಿ
#clicksncanvas  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Preethi U 
Collaborating with ಶ್ರೀಕಾಂತ ಮಂಕಣಿ.

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ A street vendor's arrangement caught my camera's eye.. Looked so interesting.. I only wondered about what will happen if the balance gets disturbed.. Lol😆😆 In life too the balance is very important. You can't afford to loose it. The imbalance in emotions, feelings, behaviours, dealings can lead to disastrous repercussions. Beware of that risk. Don't involve too much at the same time give your 100%. Very crucial for a life of no hassles! Have a wonderful Wednesday 💐❤️😍💕 #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #सुमनतेरेलिए

read more
जीवन में ...
सरलता सहजता लाती है,
सहजता सुंदरता लाती है,
सुंदरता का ये आकर्षण,
दैहिक नहीं आत्मिक है,
आत्मिक सुंदरता सच में,
ईश्वरीय गुण का दर्शन है।।
🙏🏼😍🙏🏼😍🙏🏼 
#सुमनतेरेलिए  Goodmorning ❤️

A street vendor's arrangement caught my camera's eye.. 
Looked so interesting.. I only wondered about what will happen if the balance gets disturbed.. Lol😆😆

In life too the balance is very important. You can't afford to loose it. The imbalance in emotions, feelings, behaviours, dealings can lead to disastrous repercussions. Beware of that risk. Don't involve too much at the same time give your 100%. Very crucial for a life of no hassles!

Have a wonderful Wednesday 💐❤️😍💕

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning 💕 Bright yellow flowers are outshining the green leaves. A treat to look at.. Hence sharing it💖 In life too 's me times we feel somebody else is stealing the show from us. Believe me, that's so temporary just like these flowers. They have their limits and validity. You're permanent like the green leaves. Focus on how to improve self rather than cribbing about others. You can even collaborate with such people and take the situation to your advantage.. Think about it!! Have a fantab #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
मन में प्रेम हो ना,
फूल श्रद्धा के खिलते हैं
मन में श्रद्धा रखो...
प्रेम के फूल खिलेंगे।। Goodmorning 💕

Bright yellow flowers are outshining the green leaves. A treat to look at.. Hence sharing it💖

In life too 's me times we feel somebody else is stealing the show from us. Believe me, that's so temporary just like these flowers. They have their limits and validity. You're permanent like the green leaves. Focus on how to improve self rather than cribbing about others. You can even collaborate with such people and take the situation to your advantage.. Think about it!!

Have a fantab

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning 💕 See the play of light on the dried leaves.. Even they are shining! You may feel nothing is left for you now.. But you'll never know when something significant strike you and all the things change for you. Have faith and whatever happens, happens for good 🤗🙌 Have a wonderful day 🌹 #sumneclicks #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
धूप में प्रेम,
प्रेम में जीवन है,
प्रेम रौशनी का,
जीवन दर्शन है।। Goodmorning 💕

See the play of light on the dried leaves.. Even they are shining!

You may feel nothing is left for you now.. But you'll never know when something significant strike you and all the things change for you. Have faith  and whatever happens, happens for good 🤗🙌

Have a wonderful day 🌹
#sumneclicks

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Presenting one of my most satisfied click to you🌸.. It was raining heavily and stopped for a while to a drizzle. I was sitting on my swing N saw this hibiscus with raindrops.. I rain, while getting drenched in the drizzle, took this photo.. Was afraid to loose the drops if I delay. Luckily the nature was kind to listen to me. Believe me, I sat looking at this picture for a good 10mins..it was better looking than the original😅❤️ Grab the opportunity to shine, don't wait for anyth #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #ovphotography

read more
ओस की बूंदों ने छुए फूल के गाल,
हाय!शर्म के मारे फूल हो गया लाल Goodmorning ❤️

Presenting one of my most satisfied click to you🌸.. It was raining heavily and stopped for a while to a drizzle. I was sitting on my swing N saw this hibiscus with raindrops.. I rain, while getting drenched in the drizzle, took this photo.. Was afraid to loose the drops if I delay. Luckily the nature was kind to listen to me. Believe me, I sat looking at this picture for a good 10mins..it was better looking than the original😅❤️

Grab the opportunity to shine, don't wait for anyth

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Today is our beloved Nibedita Nayak 's birthday.. Dedicating this flower to her🌸🌸🌸💐.. Wishing you loads of happiness on your special day NibS ❣️❣️❣️lovesssss 💕💕💕 Have a wonderful day #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #ovphotography

read more
*सु*मन हूं में,
सौंदर्य का गीत हूं,
बिन भेदभाव के,
सबको देता प्रीत हूं,
हो सके तो अपने
मन को *सु*मन बनाओ।। Goodmorning ❤️

Today is our beloved Nibedita Nayak 's birthday.. Dedicating this flower to her🌸🌸🌸💐.. Wishing you loads of happiness on your special day NibS ❣️❣️❣️lovesssss 💕💕💕

Have a wonderful day
#sumneclicks
#sumnemorningwish
#pnpmyclick

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ A white hibiscus in its pristine beauty. It immediately got my attention. See those dark red stamens giving much needed uniqueness.. Simply adorable.. Isn't it? Whatever we think is plain N uninteresting sometimes has something unique in it.. Find that uniqueness.. There is this lady whom I came to know recently. She is shy n doesn't mix with people more. I only chide her and make her laugh. Couple of days back I took a pic of her and believe me, I fell for her smile there.. So #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #hlsubmission

read more
प्रकृति का स्पंदन,
 पवित्र आलिंगन,
शांति का सौंदर्य,
श्वेत पुष्प का संग,
एकत्र अनुभूति में,
आत्मिक आनंद😍😍 Goodmorning ❤️

A white hibiscus in its pristine beauty. It immediately got my attention. See those dark red stamens giving much needed uniqueness.. Simply adorable.. Isn't it?

Whatever we think is plain N uninteresting sometimes has something unique in it.. Find that uniqueness.. 
There is this lady whom I came to know recently. She is shy n doesn't mix with people more. I only chide her and make her laugh. Couple of days back I took a pic of her and believe me, I fell for her smile there.. So

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ Flowers that too white flowers sooth us tremendously.. The good that came out of my visit to our relative is this.. Lol😂😂 Nature has an answer to everything. If only you look at them, you'll realise! Don't hesitate seek peace. Even a small plant in your garden or the road side one (like the one in the click) can give that solace to you.. Have a wonderful week ahead 💐🎉❤️💕 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #hlsubmission

read more
मुस्कान😊😊😊😊
शांति 😍😍😍😍
मौन 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
ये अदाएं हैं,
इन सफेद फूलों की,
सिखाने ही आते हैं,
कुदरत के शांति दूत,
सीखें इनसे😊😊 Goodmorning ❤️

Flowers that too white flowers sooth us tremendously.. The good that came out of my visit to our relative is this.. Lol😂😂

Nature has an answer to everything. If only you look at them, you'll realise! Don't hesitate seek peace. Even a small plant in your garden or the road side one (like the one in the click) can give that solace to you..

Have a wonderful week ahead 💐🎉❤️💕
#yqbaba

Kulbhushan Arora

Good morning ❤️ A white rose bringing you peace and solace. Acknowledge and appreciate.. Have a fantabulous Sunday 💕💕 #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick #YourQuoteAndMine #MyCnC #rzmyclicks #hlsubmission

read more
एकांत का आनंद,
श्वेत गुलाब सा
 खिलता अंतर्मन,
खुलते अंतर्नयन,
प्राप्त दिव्य दर्शन,
स्वर्णिम अनंत आनंद 
 Good morning ❤️

A white rose bringing you peace and solace. Acknowledge and appreciate..

Have a fantabulous Sunday 💕💕

#sumnemorningwish
#pnpmyclick

Kulbhushan Arora

Goodmorning ❤️ This cutie wanted to wear my chappal.. And see the expression on her face as she was looking at the father standing there (not in the pic😇).. Naughty she is.. Had a very nice time with this one back then.. Children are bundle of happiness delivered.. Even if you observe them silently, you'll feel good.. If you interact, play with them you'll experience the bliss 💕💕 search for opportunities to be with them.. Get that xtra dose of cheer from them😍😍😍 Have a wonderful Wednesday ❣️❣ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqjogi #rzmyclicks #sumneclicks #sumnemorningwish #pnpmyclick

read more
ये प्यारी से गुड़िया
ये जादू की पुड़िया
ये खुशियों की गुल्लक
मीठी मीठी ये किशमिश
कृष्ण की मुस्कान लिए
फूलों से प्यारी कृष्णा
तितली सी उड़े चहुं ओर
अथ से इति का छोर
प्रीत की डोर
सुनेहली भोर
मुस्कान में आकर्षण भरे
जिसको भी छू ले
फूल सा खिल उठे
मन से करूं प्रार्थना
ये प्रार्थना कृष्ण स्वीकार करो
इस गृह देवी का प्रत्येक पल
आंनद से भरा हो।।
 Goodmorning ❤️

This cutie wanted to wear my chappal.. And see the expression on her face as she was looking at the father standing there (not in the pic😇).. Naughty she is.. Had a very nice time with this one back then..

Children are bundle of happiness delivered.. Even if you observe them silently, you'll feel good.. If you interact, play with them you'll experience the bliss 💕💕 search for opportunities to be with them.. Get that xtra dose of cheer from them😍😍😍

Have a wonderful Wednesday ❣️❣
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification