Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mintleaves Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mintleaves Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 1hr to min, 86400 sec to min, pachinko lee min ho, mint and milk, mint and cotton,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

essence. _____ just because you all are not complaining about my meaningless posts, i keep posting them. dugh. ______ #Hair #prose #yqbaba #Routine #cinemagraph #mintleaves

read more
—mint leaves and my hair—

whenever my ambience grows thick with the smell of mint leaves, my fingers resolve their past issues with my taste buds. i tiptoe to kitchen and bend over the steel container that has mint leaves separated from their stems, letting my neck-length hair fall over my sides — that blinds the Holy view of fresh leaves prettified with drops of cold water. still, i don't brush them away. what a sight! catching glimpses of my own green heaven betwixt strands of hair. as my finger tips touch and hold the leaves, i sandwich them between my desire and their affair, and put them in my mouth crushing and deforming all that they've inherited. all this while, my hair keeps swinging, while sunlight floods and filters through them, to show how hope can reach even the thinnest of gaps, we leave.  essence. 

_____

just because you all are not complaining about my meaningless posts, i keep posting them. dugh.

______

Hemalatha G

As simple and raw as that. #yqbaba #mintleaves #words #newwritersclub #yourquote life

read more
I chew mint leaves with words. I sometimes gnaw at sentences till the juice of mint leaves are excreted. That's why you can find my tongue somersaulting in my mouth quite oft. I'm advised to wash them before taking them to my mouth; but I find the rawness gone when I do so. Just like polished words. No matter how much one grinds, be it mint leaves or fables -- only the inborn essences can be extracted. You can ask me why I keep chomping on mint leaves. I'll reply either with silence or smile. For that's a sign that I'm busy devouring words. Someone's or even mine. 

So, next time when you find my eye balls widening at the sight of mint leaves, remember not to intrude.  As simple and raw as that. 

#YQbaba #mintleaves #words #newwritersclub #yourquote #life

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification