Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best CnC56 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best CnC56 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about as a cnc programmer, used cnc vmc machine for sale 10, used cnc lathe for sale 10, wear offset in cnc, cnc milling online quote,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sourajita D

Allow me to explain your absence in my life at a difficult moment so that it helps me pursue your choice. Prakriti S 😍 #CnC56 #MyCnC #clicksncanvas #yqbaba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #goodnightwish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas

read more
"If you have to leave,
don't tell me a 'why';
so that every time I
need you, I could make
up a 'why' to suit your
absence just for the moment." Allow me to explain your absence in my life at a difficult moment so that it helps me pursue your choice. 

Prakriti S 😍

#CnC56  #MyCnC 
#ClicksNCanvas #yqbaba #sourajita #lovewithouthim #goodnightwish #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Clicks & Canvas

Hemalatha G

When I spoke of stars and moons I veiled behind my lids, I didn't remember to tell you that I was not one of those kinds. When I flaunted those kinds, and their smoky eyes, I drove theories about how they painted their lips perfectly. When I lectured about perfection to air that was imperfect, I was reminded of how I'm, definitely not flawless. #yqbaba #FreeVerse #YourQuoteAndMine #lifeandme #clicksncanvas #MyCnC #CnC56

read more
When I talk of that light, I'm again struck by how 
The darkness has spread its majesty all over the land.

•caption• When I spoke of stars and moons I veiled behind my lids,
I didn't remember to tell you that I was not one of those kinds.

When I flaunted those kinds, and their smoky eyes,
I drove theories about how they painted their lips perfectly.

When I lectured about perfection to air that was imperfect,
I was reminded of how I'm, definitely not flawless.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification