Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best familiarstranger Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best familiarstranger Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about salud mi familia translation to english, familiar meaning in hindi, h fam headphones, familiar meaning in marathi, unfamiliarity of familiar things,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Hemalatha G

Dearest @HG, where do i start? i am guilt ridden for not wishing you on birthday, for never asking if things are okay with you. i have failed myself as a friend. but not to put up any defense on my part, online classes are sucking the blood out of me and i am facing more pressing troubles than i ever did adjusting to science.  However, i won't let your expectations shoot high. this is neither an apology nor a token of my l__e for you. i am a stupid person, but you are giving me serious competition when it comes to stupidity. also, who leaves their enemy on seen? there's some unresolved issue regarding why you sent me stickers while i asked you to send cat facts. LIKE WHY DID YOU DO IT?  for the record, you look like a clown with that hair (an adorable one, period.) totally instagrammable. and i lecture you on toxicity of Instagram, because i don't want you to get ruined any further (i ruined you first with my silly talks)  #yourquote #yqbaba #letter #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #familiarstranger

read more
(a repost, to show my gRatItuDe)

Dearest @HG,

where do i start? i am guilt ridden for not wishing you on birthday, for never asking if things are okay with you. i have failed myself as a friend. but not to put up any defense on my part, online classes are sucking the blood out of me and i am facing more pressing troubles than i ever did adjusting to science. 

However, i won't let your expectations shoot high. this is neither an apology nor a token of my l__e for you. i am a stupid person, but you are giving me serious competition when it comes to stupidity. also, who leaves their enemy on seen? there's some unresolved issue regarding why you sent me stickers while i asked you to send cat facts. LIKE WHY DID YOU DO IT? 

for the record, you look like a clown with that hair (an adorable one, period.) totally instagrammable. and i lecture you on toxicity of Instagram, because i don't want you to get ruined any further (i ruined you first with my silly talks) 

Hemalatha G

promise me, that you'll help me find this idiot. ***** Dear idiot, I miss having conversations with you. Period. Months fled past. As usual, things tiered up. Major events took place too. Like, I completed school. I was in a bad relationship with Board exams for the first time. Loads of leecious activities occurred, that you're unaware of. Akka is with her in-laws and I am not sure if I feel comfortable. I'm missing my cousins now that I can't get back together with them. I want my Granny to #yqbaba #WhoAreYou #cinemagraph #whimsicalloon #weetaheachother #poeticwhizkid #familiarstranger

read more
Okay. I reread our old conversations which goes like,
okay. 
okay. 
okay.
okay.
gibberish.
gibberish.
okay. 
gibberish. 
worldy question.
nothing. promise me, that you'll help me find this idiot.
Dear idiot,

I miss having conversations with you. Period. 

Months fled past. As usual, things tiered up. Major events took place too. Like, I completed school. I was in a bad relationship with Board exams for the first time. Loads of leecious activities occurred, that you're unaware of. Akka is with her in-laws and I am not sure if I feel comfortable. I'm missing my cousins now that I can't get back together with them. I want my Granny to

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification