Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thatishowiam Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thatishowiam Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar to hona hi tha, pata nahi tha pyar me itna meetha dard hota hai, tha dil bekarar hai, pehle to kabhi kabhi gham tha lyrics, shishe ka tha dil,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Hemalatha G

//Stoles, T-shirts and Hair Oils// #arandomlistofrandomness - 3 1) that black and olive green stole has grown inelastic, while my sister's old kurtis have faded. this stole, now, perches only on the green basket i keep at the front of the shelf. these days, i'm wrapping it around me, putting it carelessly on left shoulder or using it instead of a mask. my friends have developed a mild crush on this piece of clothing. 2) the pajamas and gray t-shirts have snaked into my closet; i neglect to le #yqbaba #dailylife #longform #hedgelecktic #thatishowiam #whatiswithmydressing

read more
//Stoles, T-shirts and Hair Oils//
(caption) //Stoles, T-shirts and Hair Oils//

#arandomlistofrandomness - 3

1) that black and olive green stole has grown inelastic, while my sister's old kurtis have faded. this stole, now, perches only on the green basket i keep at the front of the shelf. these days, i'm wrapping it around me, putting it carelessly on left shoulder or using it instead of a mask. my friends have developed a mild crush on this piece of clothing.

2) the pajamas and gray t-shirts have snaked into my closet; i neglect to le

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification