Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best imaginarygf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best imaginarygf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pyar dil s hota h najro ka kya shayri imag 0, lardki ko jaise promiss kare love shayeri ke sath ima, baby ima bad boy i might hurt you, parallels and meridians are imaginary lines, spender use of imaginary,

• 1 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ashish Prajapati

Go to #imaginarygf to read more about her 😄 (Share the moment you realized you were in love. Use #loveactually #Collab Challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba) #yqbaba #BirthDay #fuzzyquoet

read more
When you wish "Happy birthday" at 10:30 instead of 12:00. Go to #imaginarygf to read more about her 😄

(Share the moment you realized you were in love. 
Use #LoveActually
#Collab Challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba)
#yqbaba #birthday

Ashish Prajapati

Maybe that's why I love solitude. #yqbaba #yqdidi #alone #solitude love #oneliner #imaginarygf #fuzzyquoet #wellspentday

read more
The day alone seems like a day spent with you.

#wellspentday. Maybe that's why I love solitude.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #alone #solitude #love
#oneliner #imaginarygf
#fuzzyquoet

Ashish Prajapati

Kisi aur ke nasib me nhi hai unhe dekh pana...isi liye us portion ko blank rakha hai... (Waise maine bhi nhi dekha😁) Dedicated to my #imaginarygf [To the person who poked: Tumhare uss poke ka me badla leke rahunga...mujhe poke karte ho...dekh liyo...pachtaoge jarur] #yqbaba #yqdidi #sakhtlaunda #fuzzyquoet

read more
मानता हूं कि,
में पिघल गया था ।

जानते तुम भी हो,
की उसे👆 देख के नहीं❌
सिर्फ तुम्हारा प्यार देख के ❤️ Kisi aur ke nasib me nhi hai unhe dekh pana...isi liye us portion ko blank rakha hai...
(Waise maine bhi nhi dekha😁)

Dedicated to my #imaginarygf

[To the person who poked:
Tumhare uss poke ka me badla leke rahunga...mujhe poke karte ho...dekh liyo...pachtaoge jarur]

Ashish Prajapati

Translation of screenshot: संबंधों में तनाव ? तो कीजिये डायल लवगुरु को ***** Kon hai jo inko bhi bata deta hai ...ander ki baat hai yaar☹️☹️ (Dimag ke) Read more like this on: #doyounothateit #Problems #yqbaba #fuzzyquoet #imaginarygf

read more
Don't you hate it when your telecom company also came to know that you have problems with your imaginary girlfriend. Translation of screenshot:
संबंधों में तनाव ? तो कीजिये डायल लवगुरु को *****

Kon hai jo inko bhi bata deta hai ...ander ki baat hai yaar☹️☹️
(Dimag ke)

Read more like this on: #doyounothateit

Ashish Prajapati

Read more like this on #doyounothateit One more added @ Gaurav Tiwari and Prasheek Patel #yqbaba #doyounothateit ? #imaginarygf #jealous

read more
Don't you hate it when your imaginary girlfriend gets jealous on her friend, and you can't convince her that she doesn't even exist. Read more like this on #doyounothateit

One more added 
@ Gaurav Tiwari and Prasheek Patel

#yqbaba
#doyounothateit ?
#imaginarygf

Ashish Prajapati

Without telling, exactly how you are behaving. 😂😂 #yqbaba #doyounothateit ?? #imaginarygf Gaurav Tiwari

read more
Don't you hate it when your imaginary girlfriend keeps on asking you that,
" Why are you behaving like this ?? " Without telling, exactly how you are behaving. 😂😂

#yqbaba  
#doyounothateit ??
#imaginarygf

Gaurav Tiwari

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification