Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best hqquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best hqquotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hqq.tv refused to connect, hqq full form, hqq.tv player, hqq, hqq.tv downloader,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Subha shree

These lines are vitamin to me. #bts #lyrics #Inspiration #inspirationalquotes life #saviour #hqquotes #lovelife

read more
Let's take a step.
Let's forget all sad memories, hold my hand and smile .It's alright you'll be fine.
 These lines are vitamin to me.
#bts #lyrics #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #life #saviour #hqquotes #lovelife

Subha shree

Love and trust are two different words.

You can love someone even if you don't trust them.

You can trust someone even if you don't love them. Love & Trust
#remember #realisation #truth #hqlife #letters #hqquotes #reality #hqbaba

Subha shree

Strange yet terrible thing to imagine... 😆 If had no options,I would prefer 4 legged animal like panda or koala. Which animal would you like to be? #AnimalMemes #Humour #hqbabaquotes #AnimalHouseMeme #hqquotes

read more
You get this life once
Live like it's  your last day
What if you're reincarnated
as a dog or pig... Strange yet terrible thing to imagine... 😆
If had no options,I would prefer 4 legged animal like panda or koala.
Which animal  would you like to be?
#animalmemes #humour #hqbabaquotes #animalhousememe
#hqquotes

Subha shree

No matter where you are, we'll always be together. Remember... #Quote #Sky #rememberme #hqquotes #hqbabaquotes

read more
Under the same sky

Different places

Still we're together.
 No matter where you are, we'll always be together.
Remember...
#quote #sky #rememberme #hqquotes #hqbabaquotes

Subha shree

Sometimes it sucks when you can't understand what to do and when you do it changes your life. And you can't go back, maybe everything happens for a reason.#hqbaba #hqdidi #hqquotes #mindsucks #Reality #ShitHappens

read more
She wanted him more than I did
I stepped out of this heavy burden 
Along with my heart
But
It was my own hesitations
I left him with a scar.
 Sometimes it sucks when you can't understand what to do and when you do it changes your life. And you can't go back, maybe everything happens for a reason.#hqbaba #hqdidi #hqquotes  #mindsucks
    #reality #shithappens

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification