Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rememberme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rememberme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about a day to remember meaning in hindi, a day to remember quotes, you remember me meaning in hindi, 2 things that you want to remember, remember quotes for love,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

InspireU

Bizz_are_ Soul

#Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rememberme #yourquotebaba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes

read more
you may leave,
I won't stop you
Or ask you to come back,
But
live with the memories
we made
and try to keep me
in a corner of your piles of thoughts
and your busy mind.... #Collab and share what should someone who wants to leave do. #wanttoleave #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#rememberme 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes

Subha shree

No matter where you are, we'll always be together. Remember... #Quote #Sky #rememberme #hqquotes #hqbabaquotes

read more
Under the same sky

Different places

Still we're together.
 No matter where you are, we'll always be together.
Remember...
#quote #sky #rememberme #hqquotes #hqbabaquotes

sachin babu

Wo kehte ha na ‘ jo beet gya wo kabhi wapis ni aata ’ I felt that 🖤💔🥀 . . . . #rememberme #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqhindi #yqlove #pastlife #lifeisnoteasy

read more
हर किसी के हक़ में नहीं लिखा होता राज़े , 
कि जिसे चाहा वो हासिल हो जाए ! Wo kehte ha na ‘ jo beet gya wo kabhi wapis ni aata ’ 
I felt that 🖤💔🥀

#rememberme

its now vilen

ki agr dukh ke baadal teri trf aaye
to hawaao ko mod dunga mein
jiski ungli teri trf uthegi 
vo hath hi tod dungaa mein
are ye 🚬kya chizz hai 
tu kehde agr 
To saanse lena bhi chod dungaa mein

©its now vilen #rememberme

#alonesoul

Khushi Gupta

Instead of expecting from people not to forget us why don't we give them a reason to remember us? #people #expectations #rememberme #dontforgetme #nojoto #nojotowoedsmith

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification