Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tdd_sweet_memories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tdd_sweet_memories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sweet love you, sweet love quotes for boyfriend, sweet dreams my love quotes, sweet short love story, sweet love messages for distance relationship,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Dear my secret keeper, Hello there! Hope you are well with my only secret, ever! And yeah, I repeat, you have the only one secret, I ever have in my this chota sa life. I won't say my readers what's the secret actually is, neither I'll tell who you are, you know secret isn't a secret, if it's told to the world. But I'm sure, anybody who will get to know about the secret will laugh out loud, 'cause it's a silly matter for a normal life person, and for whom it mattered to be a secret, I don't t #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday48 #qsbmbonus48 #tdd_letters #tdd_sweet_memories #qsbmp65

read more
Dear my secret keeper,

I miss, I miss it and I miss your company too these days. I miss those days when, lights were on all over the street, we were fool to wrap in stoles and our walking style was enough to catch us but our speediest run, saving us.

(Caption)

Your dumb,  Dear my secret keeper,

Hello there! Hope you are well with my only secret, ever! And yeah, I repeat, you have the only one secret, I ever have in my this chota sa life.

I won't say my readers what's the secret actually is, neither I'll tell who you are, you know secret isn't a secret, if it's told to the world. But I'm sure, anybody who will get to know about the secret will laugh out loud, 'cause it's a silly matter for a normal life person, and for whom it mattered to be a secret, I don't t

The Dream Doodler

The journey is not yet over... ____________________________ Very pleasantly our journey started... Memorable, fearful experience was when I was gifted a bicycle... Yeah! I fell a number of times and got bruises but after all learned cycling... Now the story begins... First time my parents left me to ride by my own. It was in a field where many people were on a morning walk... My nervousness never keeps a thing to go well... After a few rounds, I proudly dashed a person who is #Memories #yqbaba #yqdidi #cinemagraph #world_bicycle_day #Cyly #tdd_sweet_memories

read more
The Journey Is Not Yet Over...

Crime patner... Yeah! I have one... Guess who...

//Caption// 

The journey is not yet over...

Very pleasantly our journey started... Memorable, fearful experience was  when I was gifted a bicycle... 
      Yeah! I fell a number of times and got bruises but after all learned cycling... 
      Now the story begins... First time my parents left me to ride by my own. It was in a field where many people were on a morning walk... My nervousness never keeps a thing to go well... After a few rounds, I proudly dashed a person who is

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification