Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best qsbmp65 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best qsbmp65 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

The Dream Doodler

Heart couldn't more conceal Like storms it chased, like waves it dashed But sands of sadness wasn't ever detached Those foamy cries from heart, bubbled up Put those in words in digital pen And just sent Heart pondering just for a reply Single tick it's showing, #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday50 #qsbmbonus50 #pulselift #tdd_musings #qsbmp65 #qsbmends

read more
//Heart couldn't more conceal
Like storms it chased, like waves it dashed
But sands of sadness wasn't ever detached
Those foamy cries from heart, bubbled up
Put those in words in digital pen
And just sent//

(Captioned) Heart couldn't more conceal
Like storms it chased, like waves it dashed
But sands of sadness wasn't ever detached
Those foamy cries from heart, bubbled up
Put those in words in digital pen
And just sent
Heart pondering just for a reply
Single tick it's showing,

The Dream Doodler

It's aqueous humor and vitreous humor 🤫🤫 #tdd_meme #qsbm #quotestitchers #qsbmp65 #qsbmday50 #yqbaba #YQMeme #qsbmends

read more
     It's aqueous humor and vitreous humor 🤫🤫

#tdd_meme 
#qsbm 
#quotestitchers 
#qsbmp65
#qsbmday50

The Dream Doodler

Better read: My face is a tv screen Controlled by a remote, unknown Maybe it's in my inner self or in thee The settings of 'rewind' or first forwarding have decayed down But it can pause a bit #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #qsbm #qsbmday50 #pomewrimo #qsbmp65 #pnpmyfaceisa

read more
Controlled by a remote, unknown
Maybe it's in my inner self or in thee
The settings of 'rewind' or 
first forwarding have decayed down
But it can pause a bit
Pause to think of possibilities and
 to hope for the best happening
It has been crashed and scratched 
At different times, but a glistening was everytime.
A screen, where emotions rolled
Colours spreaded to spread only glee,
There some signal errors made 
faded symphony
This screen shout at times, and
 scream without any need
This screen knows no rest
It can't be often- dead
But surely know, it has a deadline finally Better read:

My face is a tv screen
Controlled by a remote, unknown
Maybe it's in my inner self or in thee
The settings of 'rewind' or 
first forwarding have decayed down
But it can pause a bit

The Dream Doodler

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsomebeautifulevenings • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmp65 #qsbmday49

read more
do tickle your lovely melodies
to flow, flow away behind the hidden sun
to wake up the lively morn
only that sun, same adore
when you want a sunrise, near to the fall

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATsomebeautifulevenings
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

The Dream Doodler

I got support to live once again Oh dear life, cheers to you! I got once again a bar to stand After falling in this void, once again. I got some O2 in this breathless air Touch of a zephyr, in a tearing storm Most uncannily, most unconditional I got my love, not in shine but in black and blue and white #quotestitchers #qsbm #tdd_feels #tdd_poem #qsbmp65 #pulserapidfire3 #qsbmday49 #qsbmbonus49

read more
//"Rhymes aren't life, live on a real beat"
Let them say, how can I supress my own voice!
Another time I'll lose my love, my soul, 
don't I have a ticket to live?
"Poets can live only in poetries, 
not in this blabbering zilch"// I got support to live once again
Oh dear life, cheers to you! 
I got once again a bar to stand
After falling in this void, once again. 
I got some O2 in this breathless air
Touch of a zephyr, in a tearing storm
Most uncannily, most unconditional
I got my love, not in shine but in black and blue and white

The Dream Doodler

Dear my secret keeper, Hello there! Hope you are well with my only secret, ever! And yeah, I repeat, you have the only one secret, I ever have in my this chota sa life. I won't say my readers what's the secret actually is, neither I'll tell who you are, you know secret isn't a secret, if it's told to the world. But I'm sure, anybody who will get to know about the secret will laugh out loud, 'cause it's a silly matter for a normal life person, and for whom it mattered to be a secret, I don't t #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday48 #qsbmbonus48 #tdd_letters #tdd_sweet_memories #qsbmp65

read more
Dear my secret keeper,

I miss, I miss it and I miss your company too these days. I miss those days when, lights were on all over the street, we were fool to wrap in stoles and our walking style was enough to catch us but our speediest run, saving us.

(Caption)

Your dumb,  Dear my secret keeper,

Hello there! Hope you are well with my only secret, ever! And yeah, I repeat, you have the only one secret, I ever have in my this chota sa life.

I won't say my readers what's the secret actually is, neither I'll tell who you are, you know secret isn't a secret, if it's told to the world. But I'm sure, anybody who will get to know about the secret will laugh out loud, 'cause it's a silly matter for a normal life person, and for whom it mattered to be a secret, I don't t

The Dream Doodler

Oh! I learned editing, at last😂😂. Edited from PicsArt app. Coming to the point, this handwriting is with Durga Puja wali make up, asli wala, running notes ka story to aisa hi kuch hota hae 🤭🤭. Moreover, this was a comment to my handwriting by one of my classmates only which I have put in the form of a limerick 😉. Better read: Once an ant fell in an ink pot. From a paper it help sought, #yqbaba #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday46 #qsbmbonus46 #tdd_handwritten #qsbmp65

read more
          Oh! I learned editing, at last😂😂. Edited from PicsArt app.

Coming to the point, this handwriting is with Durga Puja wali make up, asli wala, running notes ka story to aisa hi kuch hota hae 🤭🤭. Moreover, this was a comment to my handwriting by one of my classmates only which I have put in the form of a limerick 😉.

Better read: 

Once an ant fell in an ink pot.
From a paper it help sought,

The Dream Doodler

Leaf and love in autumn

The Dream Doodler

When a nerd met a silly- A saga of a realization ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Nobita: Areh! Doraemon mujhe kidhar bhejh rahe ho? Are.. areh.. are areh! Kiteretsu: Areh! Kaun hae? Don't have you manners? You should knock before entering one's room. Nobita: Ah! Grrrrr... I haven't done anything. That robot- #quotestitchers #pennpopcorn #qsbm #popthefun #popthefunday3 #pnpcartoondialogue #qsbmday41 #qsbmp65

read more
      When a nerd met a silly- A saga of a realization
      •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nobita: Areh! Doraemon mujhe kidhar bhejh rahe ho? Are.. areh.. are areh!

Kiteretsu: Areh! Kaun hae? Don't have you manners? You should knock before entering one's room. 

Nobita: Ah! Grrrrr... I haven't done anything. That robot-

The Dream Doodler

ᦔⅈꪑꪑꫀᦔ ડρꪖ𝕣𝕜ꪶꫀડ ••••••••••••••••••••••• The sky is on fire The smokes are spreading like lather Making a blue, seeping in like a venom Polluting your bed and food Your roof is under degeneration #quotestitchers #qsbm #qsbmday39 #tdd_musings #tdd_poem #qsbmp65 #qsbmbonus39

read more
ᦔⅈꪑꪑꫀᦔ ડρꪖ𝕣𝕜ꪶꫀડ
•••••••••••••••••••••••

The sky is on fire
The smokes are spreading like lather
Making a blue, seeping in, like a venom
Polluting your bed and food
Your roof is under degeneration
The sparkles are ripping your shade
Bits of flames are coming closer, closer
Ah! End.

You kindled the fire,