Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best t_rapwrappers Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best t_rapwrappers Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love rap beats instrumental, new rap song 2019 hindi lyrics, top selling rap albums of all time, honey singh all rap, new hindi rap song download 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 4 Stories

The Dream Doodler

Yeah Pepsi! I'm sad yeh krna padha yaar. As if you're, bheegi billi, bheegi billi, bheegi billi, yaar. #testimonial #quotestitchers #QSblindwars #qsblindwarstf #t_rapwrappers #tdd_rap

read more
        Yeah Pepsi!

I'm sad yeh krna padha yaar.

As if you're,
bheegi billi, 
bheegi billi,
bheegi billi, yaar.

The Dream Doodler

#DeeptiSurs (Coincidentally this is 50th testimonial, lol. Me belly happy 😁🎸💀🐣) Do your warm up! Cause you gonna dance in few moments... #tdd_testimonials #t_rapwrappers #lamenessalert #rapntunemonial

read more
               #DeeptiSurs

(Coincidentally this is 50th testimonial, lol. Me belly happy 😁🎸💀🐣)

Do your warm up!
Cause you gonna dance in few moments...

The Dream Doodler

Introverts come here to release their frustration dirt And here you attention seeker Romeo, flirt... Shakespeare's hero and Shah Rukh, has some intellect But you and your vulgarity, how can you sit without a coffee for a date? You come and drop food for fishes to catch, You think you look classy but it, with your degraded mindset match, Love should be made felt, not show off-ed #Rap #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSPoWriMo #t_rapwrappers #moapril #qspowrimo5 #thisisyourquotenottinder

read more
            Introverts come here to release their frustration dirt
And here you attention seeker Romeo, flirt... 
Shakespeare's hero and Shah Rukh, has some intellect
But you and your vulgarity, how can you sit without a coffee for a date? 

You come and drop food for fishes to catch,
You think you look classy but it, with your degraded mindset match,
Love should be made felt, not show off-ed

The Dream Doodler

Bunny hae re tu Funny funny sa bhi hae QS kar di tujhe famous Aur humari mulaqat bhi ho gayi re! Rivals hue hum You did dhan dhana dhan Humka knock out ne baja dia bara #yqbaba #quotestitchers #QSknockouts #qsknockoutstf #t_rapwrappers #tdd_poem #spread_laughter

read more
RAPWEB! Bunny hae re tu
Funny funny sa bhi hae
QS kar di tujhe famous
Aur humari mulaqat bhi ho gayi re!

Rivals hue hum 
You did dhan dhana dhan
Humka knock out ne baja dia bara

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification